The Global Health Corps is carving a pathway for the next generation of diverse health leaders in Africa. The 2024 Africa Fellowship program, offers a professional development grant of $600 and subsequently, a completion award of $1500.
Details – 2024 Global Health Corps Africa Fellowship
Global Health Corps is a leadership accelerator that weaves together a robust network of over 1,000 health equity change-makers. With a focus on Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia, the fellowship positions participants within partner organizations for year-long paid placements.
This strategic placement aims to address real-time capacity gaps and fortify health systems, laying the foundation for lasting impact.
- Fellows will undergo a leadership training curriculum, to enrich their on-the-job capabilities and also hone them into effective, and innovative leaders of tomorrow.
- Global Health Corps offers Fellows a monthly living and utilities stipend, accommodation, health insurance, and a professional development grant of $600.
- In addition, a completion award of up to $1500 is offered as a demonstration of the commitment to supporting the individuals throughout their fellowship.
- Global Health Corps ensures that logistical hurdles do not hinder the fellowship experience, as Travel coverage is provided for journeys to and from the placement site, all training, and retreats.
Eligibility Requirements for Global Health Corps Africa Fellowship 2024
- A diverse, international group of driven, and gifted young leaders is sought after by Global Health Corps Fellowship.
- These individuals must be willing to step outside of their comfort zones, accept failure, and approach a year of personal transformation that will present many daily challenges with integrity, humility, and introspection.
- They must be prepared to bolster and employ their voice, the most potent instrument at their disposal for effecting change, in order to involve others, make room for incisive dialogue, and bring about significant societal change in the field of global health.
- They should be eager to accept failure as a teaching opportunity, creatively embrace wicked issues, and are inspired by the design-thinking approach to creating a better world.
- Must have commitments to bringing in their best and doing the daily work.
- Have a passion for social justice in global health and about finding and building their voices to effect health impact.
Detailed information on how to apply can be found on the Global Health Corps website at: https://ghcorps.org/about/apply-for-the-africa-fellowship/
The selection criteria for the Africa Fellowship include:
- Age Limit: Fellows must be 30 years or younger.
- Educational Qualification: A bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree is a prerequisite.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English is non-negotiable.
- Nationality Requirement: Applicants must be citizens or legal permanent residents of Burundi, Ethiopia, and Ghana. Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
January 10, 2024.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2023 Application – Apply Now
- Credit Direct Limited: Application Process for Credit Direct Limited Loan
- The State Of California Is Being Sued By Elon Musk’s X
- World Food Prize – George Washington Carver Internship (GWC) 2023 for Undergraduate/Graduate Students
- Who Celebrates Halloween: Is Halloween Big In England