Apply for the Global Achievement Scholarships 2023/2024 at the Cascadia College, in Washington DC USA!
Would you like to discover why Cascadia College is a great place to study for international students? Then don’t hesitate to grab this opportunity. Cascadia College is offering amazing scholarship opportunities for new and current international students College.
Students are advised to submit their scholarship applications by the deadline to stand a chance of being considered for selection. The Global Achievement Scholarships 2023, will be awarded to successfully selected Candidates after the 30th day of the quarter for which the award was granted.
Please note that the Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships for international students are one-time disbursements, also, the dollar amount depends on the scholarship.
To be awarded the scholarship worth $1,250 for each recipient, the student must demonstrate strong academic and outstanding achievement in areas such as Academic Merit, Leadership, and Community Service.
Details About Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships 2023/2024
- Type: Undergraduate
- Host Organization: Cascadia College
- Host Country: United States
- Area: Leadership and/or Community Service
- Scholarship Value: $1,250
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2023
Benefits of Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships 2023-2024
The Global Achievement Scholarships recipients will each receive about $1,250
About Cascadia College
Cascadia College was founded in 2000 as a public community college located in Bothell, Washington. The college shares a campus with the University of Washington Bothell.
Cascadia College was established with the primary aim of serving the following cities; Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, Kenmore, Duvall, Carnation, Sammamish, Redmond and other smaller communities within the greater Seattle area.
There are associate degrees offered at Cascadia College for a period of two years, including two bachelor’s degree programs, education courses, and professional and technical training.
How to Apply for Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships 2023-2024
- Interested and qualified candidates for the Global Achievement scholarship should go to the Cascadia College application page on cascadia.edu to apply
- For more details, kindly visit the Cascadia College website at: https://www.cascadia.edu/international/scholarships.aspx
Eligibility Criteria for Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships 2023-2024
In order to be considered for the Global Achievement awards;
- Applicants must be current students of Cascadia and have already completed at least one-quarter of classes at Cascadia
- Ideal Candidates must be enrolled in classes for the next academic quarter.
- The scholarship is applicable to Students only as an Academic Merit and once per academic year (Summer-Spring), however, students can apply for the Global Achievement Scholarship in Leadership and/or Community Service in spring.
Documents Required for Application
- Completed Application
- A personal Statement of 500 words maximum.
- A Recommendation Form
- Two recommendation letter(s).
- Unofficial Cascadia Transcript
November 15, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- When is it Mandatory to Have Home Insurance In Canada? – What Happens if You Don’t Have Home Insurance?
- 30 of the Best Games on Nintendo Switch – Nintendo Switch Games
- Video Marketing Strategy – 2021 Video Marketing Strategy
- The Epic Store Should Get Better Achievements Next Week
- How to Change the font in Windows 11