GESA Credit Union is an American financial institution that provides financial services and offers financial solutions to customers. GESA stands for General Electric Supervisors’ Association. As you read on, you would learn more about this financial institution.
GESA Credit Union
This credit union has been in existence since the year 1953 and has its headquarters in Washington. GESA credit union performs the function of a traditional bank; opening savings and checking accounts, offering loans, business banking, giving grants, etc. GESA credit union also organizes scholarships, sponsorship of events in the GESA community, seminars, workshops, high school credit union program, and financial learning simulations. This is to show that apart from offering banking services to customers, this credit union is interested in the financial education of individuals.
www.gesa.com is the GESA Credit Union Online Banking website. Customers use this website to enjoy the services offered by this Credit union. On the website, you can open a checking or savings account, apply for the scholarship offered by the financial institution, request a loan or credit card, pay your credit card bills, request funds for your events, and lots more. There are so many financial resources on this website also and you open a GESA account on this website.
How to Sign Up for a GESA Account on www.gesa.com
The steps below would help you create an account on the website:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- On the search box, enter the URL www.gesa.com to visit the GESA Online Banking website.
- Navigate to “Sign In” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Click on “Sign Up” (if you want to create an account for yourself) or “Sign Up Business (if you want to set up an account for your business).
- Fill in your “Name”, “Social Security Number”, “Date of Birth”, “Mother’s Maiden Name” and “ZIP code’ and submit the form.
- If you are signing up for a business account, enter your Company’s “Name”, “Address”, “City”, “State”, “ZIP/Postal Code”, and “Phone number”.
Fill in every other detail required from you on the form and click on “SUBMIT” to complete the process.
GESA Credit Union Sign In
After you have created a GESA account, you can log in at any time to access the services offered by the company, request a loan or credit card, view your balance and carry out other transactions. As you keep on reading, you would learn how to log in to your GESA credit union account.
How to Login to your GESA Account
To access your account on the GESA Banking platform, follow the steps below:
- With an internet-connected device, go to gesa.com
- Click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- On the opened page, enter your account “User ID” and “Password” and click on “CONTINUE”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen and you would be able to sign in to your account on the platform.
GESA Credit Card
GESA offers three types of GESA Union Credit Cards to customers. These cards have been designed to meet the various needs of customers and they provide a great opportunity for users to build good credit. The credit cards offered by GESA include:
- The Wise Secured Card. This credit card is a good one for those who want to build a good credit history. The comes with no balance transfer fee. You don’t have to worry about the APR for the first 15 months because it comes with a 0% promotional APR.
- The Wise Card. This credit card is a good option if you are seeking competitive rates and carrying a balance. Just like the first credit card, it has a 0% Annual Percentage Rate for the first 15 months and this applies to purchases and balance transfers. There are no annual fees and balance transfer fees attached to this card.
- Lastly, the cash rewards credit card. This card is the right option for you if you are looking for a credit card that allows you to earn rewards and cashback on everyday purchases. The features of this card include an unlimited 1.50% cash back, 0% APR intro rate for the 15 months, no balance transfer fee, and lots more.
These are the credit cards offered by the credit union and you can easily apply for any one that suits you online.
How to Apply for GESA Credit Card
Having known this much about the credit cards offered by this company, you may be interested in applying for one. The steps below would guide you on how to apply for any of the three credit cards offered by the credit union.
- Visit the GESA credit card page with the URL gesa.com/credit-card-browse
- On the opened page, go through the card options given.
- Click on “Get Started” under the card you want to apply for.
- Indicate if you are an existing member by Ticking “Yes” or “No”.
- Choose your Application Type (Individual or Joint).
- Fill in your “Name”, “Mobile Number”, “Email”, “Gross Annual Income”, and “Current Employment”.
- Next, enter your “Home street number and name”, “City” “State”, “ZIP code”, “Date of Birth” and “Rent or Mortgage Payment”.
- Tick the boxes provided below after reading through the details.
- Click on “View my Offers”.
With this, you would be able to check if you prequalify for the credit card after which you can complete the application process.
GESA Credit Card Payment
You can pay your GESA credit card bills when you log in to your GESA credit card account on www.gesa.com On your account dashboard, locate the “Bill Pay” tab. Alternatively, you can make payments via the GESA app or by contacting the GESA customer service.
GESA Credit Union Customer Service
The responsibility of the GESA customer service unit is to attend to the needs of customers and resolve any issues they are having with the GESA banking services. If your account has been blocked or you are having any issue with your GESA loan or credit card, you should contact the customer service unit immediately.
To get the customer service helplines, click here. You can dial the numbers on the page, send a mail to the mail address provided on the page, or start a live chat. You can also request an appointment and while doing this, you should take note of the customer service opening hours at the bottom of the page.
How to Locate GESA Credit Union Near Me
Are you finding it difficult to locate any of the GESA physical branches near you? If yes, this article has got you covered. You can easily locate any of the credit union branches near you with the GESA Credit Union Locations page online. Don’t know how to go about it? If yes, follow the steps below:
- Go to gesa.com
- Click on “See all GESA locations”.
- Fill in your “ZIP code” on the search bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Go through the Branch locations listed on the page and take note of their addresses, opening hours, and details.
- You can also navigate through the map on the page to get a more filtered search result.
With this, you can locate and visit any of the GESA branch locations near you. You can also locate any of the ATMs, Surcharge-Free ATMs, or Shared Branches near you by clicking on any of the respective buttons.
Is GESA Credit Union Legit?
Yes, this credit union has been in existence for decades and served Americans, residents of Washington mostly. This credit union is also known for its community support because it provides scholarships for eligible high school students.
How do I Check my GESA Credit Card Balance?
GESA online and mobile banking services has made it easier for customers to access their accounts. If you are a GESA credit cardholder, you can log in to your account with the guidelines in this article to view your card balance. You can also sign in with the GESA mobile app or contact customer service.
Where Can I find my GESA Account Number?
You can find your GESA account Number when you log in to your account on the GESA online banking platform (www.gesa.com). You can also contact customer service to request your account number.
How do I get a New GESA Card?
You can request a new GESA card by locating and visiting any of the GESA physical branches. You can also do so online via www.gesa.com. Also, you can use your GESA card in any of the ATMs or Surcharge-free ATMs near you.
How do I Cancel my GESA Credit Card?
If you don’t want to use your credit card again or if it gets missing or stolen, you should contact the customer service unit immediately. This article has already given a detailed guide on how to do so. You can go ahead to request for your card to be canceled by calling any of the customer service numbers during business hours.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Best PC Controller for PC Gamer – The Best PC Game Comptrollers
- Myindigo Card – www.indigo.com Card Application
- How to Clear Cache on TikTok – What Clearing Cache Does on TikTok
- www.coorslightrebates.com Rewards – Claim Coors Light Rewards
- Fully Funded European Commission Peace Ambassador Scholarship – Apply Now