Myindigo Card (Indigo credit card) is a credit card owned by Genesis FS Card Services. This card is a great idea for individuals with poor credit scores. This article would educate you on how to apply for this card, how to activate it, how to log in to your card account, and lots more. So, if you are interested in getting this card, this article is for you.
Though the My Indigo credit card is financed by Genesis FS card services, it is issued by Celtic Bank. This card is designed for individuals who have a poor credit score but are interested in building their credit history. One advantage of this card is that it is customizable and you can choose the design you like at no additional cost.
Myindigo card is also secure as cardholders are under Mastercard fraud protection benefits. Also, online access is given to customers where they can manage their card accounts. As you read on, you would learn more about this card.
www.indigo.com is a cardholders portal designed for My Indigo card users. You can apply for the Myindigo credit card on this portal. If you are already a cardholder, you can log in to your account at any time to schedule or make payments, view your transaction history, and lots more. If you want to apply for the Myindigo credit card, you can do so on this website.
indigo.myfinanceservice.com is a web page under www.indigo.com. If you already have the Myindigo credit card, you can visit the web page directly to register(activate) your card or log in for online access. However, you cannot use this website to apply for the Myindigo credit card.
Indigo Card Prequalify
To apply for the Myindigo credit card, you need to prequalify. Every individual who is interested in getting this card has to pass through the prequalification process as this would help the issuer determine the creditworthiness of the applicant. You can check if you prequalify online and this article would show you how.
Are you worried about the prequalification impacting your credit score? If your answer is yes, you shouldn’t. This is because the prequalification won’t impact your credit score.
How to Check your Indigo Credit Card Prequalification
To check if you are eligible for the Indigo credit card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Myindigo card page with the URL www.indigocard.com
- On the opened page, click on “Pre-Qualify Now”.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Address”, “Email Address”, “Phone Number”, “Date of Birth”, and “Social Security Number”.
- Click on “Pre-Qualify Now” at the bottom of the page.
With this, the prequalification process would be completed and you may receive your offer in the mail from the card issuer.
Apply for Indigo Card
The Myindigo Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for people with poor credit or no credit at all. This card is mainly for those who have been rejected by primary lenders.
To apply for this card, you need to prequalify. After prequalification, you would receive a mail offer from Celtic Bank. The mail contains a Unique invitation number which you would use to apply for the card online. If you have already received a mail offer, you can proceed to carry out the online application with the guide in this article.
How to Apply for Indigo Card
To apply for the Indigo card, follow the steps below:
- With your internet-connected device, go to www.indigocard.com
- On the opened page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your “Invitation Number” and “Zipcode”.
- Click on “Get Started”.
The next page you would be directed to is the card application page. Follow the instructions on this page and fill out every other required detail to complete the application process.
Myindigocard Activation – Myindigo Card Register
Did you just receive the Indigo credit card? If yes, congratulations. You should know that you cannot use this card until you activate it. You can activate this card via www.indigo.com or indigo.myfinanceservice.com. We would be using the second URL for quicker access.
How to Activate Myindigo Card
To activate your Myindigo card, follow the steps below:
- Go to indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- On the opened page, click on “Register Your Account”.
- Enter your “Card Number” (The digits at the back of your card).
- Fill in your “Date of Birth” and your “Social Security Number”.
- Click on “Continue to Next Step”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the activation process.
Myindigo Card Sign Up
Activating/ Registering your Indigo Credit card is the same thing as signing up for an account on the platform. After activating your credit card, you can log in to your account at any time to carry out transactions, pay bills, and lots more.
Myindigo Card Login
After you have registered your Myindigo card for online access, you can log in at any time to update your profile, view your transaction history, pay your bills, and lots more. The next section of this article would educate you on how to log in to your account.
How to Login to your Myindigo Credit Card Account
To access your card account, follow the steps below:
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- On the required fields, enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Log In” button at the bottom of the form.
This is how to access your account on the website. If you have forgotten your account Username and Password, you can click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” to recover any of them.
If you want to pay your Indigo Card bill, you can do so online or on the mobile app. When you log in to your account, click on the “Bill Pay option” on your dashboard to pay your bills. You can also choose to contact the Indigo customer service.
Indigo Customer Service
You can contact the Indigo Customer service if you want to pay your bills. You can also report your stolen or missing credit card or lay a complaint if you have an issue with your credit card account. To contact the customer service unit, click here. You can call the given numbers on the page or send a mail to the given address.
How to Download the Myindigocard App for Apple Devices
The Myindigocard App has the same function as the online platform, you get this app on your Apple device, follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- On your Apple device, open the App Store app.
- Tap on the search bar and use your virtual keyboard to search for “Myindigocard App”.
- Tap or click on “GET” to install the app on your device.
You can sign in to your account on the mobile app using your “Username” and “Password”.
How to Download the Myindigocard App for Android Devices
To download the Myindigocard App on your Android device, follow the guide below:
- Ensure your device is connected to the internet.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap on the search bar and enter “Myindigocard App” to locate the app.
- When the app displays on your screen, you can go through the review section to find out what people are saying about the app.
- Choose “Install’ to download the app on your Android device.
This is how to download the Myindigocard App on your device.
How do I Check my Indigo Credit Card Application Status?
If you applied for the Indigo credit card and you are yet to receive it, you can contact the customer service unit. The customer service contact details are on the customer service page here. You can dial the number on this page to check your application status.
Is the Indigo Card a Debit Card?
No, the Indigo card is a credit card. It is a Master credit card designed for those with poor credit scores and bad credit history. Cardholders can use this card to make purchases and other transactions where a Master card is accepted.
Is Indigo a Safe Credit Card?
The Myindigo credit card is a secure credit card and when you activate the card, you automatically become under a Mastercard fraud protection benefit. The online access is also secure to use.
Can I Cancel Myindigo Credit Card?
Yes, you can. To do this, you need to contact the Indigo Credit card customer service. You should also note that this action would have a slight pull on your credit score. You can also use this card to take cash advances at some financial institutions but this should be under credit approval.
- www.mygenesiscredit.com Register – Apply for Genesis Credit Card at www.mygenesiscredit.com
- Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Revealed Finally – Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- How to Clear Cache on Your PS5 – Improve Your PlayStation Performance
- Xbox Summer Game Fest Showcases over 30 Playable Demos
- Yahoo Mail Login and Yahoo Account Recovery at login.yahoo.com