Good news for students who are looking to study in Canada! Here is to announce that applications for the University of Alberta Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year are now open.
The fully Funded University of Alberta Scholarships In Canada 2022/2023
It will interest you to know that the University of Alberta is rated among the top 5 Canadian universities offering fully funded scholarships for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs.
The University of Alberta is a prestigious public research university situated in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with more than 7000 international students from over 140 countries.
University of Alberta Scholarships is open to Canadian nationals and applicants from all over the world. The total number of scholarships available for selection includes 200 Undergraduate programs, over 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
Amazingly, Alberta Scholarships do not require IELTS/ TOFEL results. Also, there are no language tests required and successful applicants for Alberta scholarships will have the following expenses covered living expenses, etc.
Also, Check This Out: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Summary of University of Alberta Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 1st May 2022
- Available Fields for Undergraduates and Graduates: Education
Also, Check This Out: Fully Funded ARES Scholarships In Belgium 2022 – Apply Now
- Social Sciences
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
You can check all Undergraduate Programs by clicking on this link.
Apply Now for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022/2023
- Interested and eligible candidates should note that the application form for the Alberta Scholarships 2022/2023 is completely online.
- The required documents will also be required during the online application.
- You can also visit the link below for further information and apply
- The official website for the Alberta Scholarships
Also, Check This Out: Boston University Scholarship 2022 in USA – Undergraduates, Master’s & Doctoral degree Program
Benefits of University of Alberta Scholarships
Below are some of the University of Alberta Scholarships and their estimated values.
- There is an automatic consideration for Entrance scholarships For Undergraduate, Graduates
- The International Student Scholarships Value is Up to $9,000 which will be paid for a period of 4 years plus.
- The Gold Standard Scholarship fund is up to $6,000
- Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship is about $5,000/Year
- The Master’s Entrance Scholarship Stipend is $17,500. Additionally, International students will receive $10,000 to help cover fees
- The Graduate Excellence Scholarship offers a minimum award of $11,000 and a maximum of 15,000
- Alberta Chancellors’ Scholarships Value is $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships is about $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Alberta College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships Valued at $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Also, Check This Out: Exhibition Excellence Awards – Apply for Exhibition Excellence Awards at www.exhibitionexcellenceawards.com
Requirements for University of Alberta Scholarship 2022/2023
- The Alberta Scholarship program is open to international students and Canadian Citizens to apply.
- Visit this link to check If you belong to any of the countries listed or If you have studied in the mentioned Universities, then you don’t need an English Language Certificate.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline date
Also, Check This Out: Nursing Aide Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply Now