First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone is a prestigious program that offers motivated and talented individuals in the Francophone region an opportunity for continuous learning and professional development.
This article will provide an overview of the FMAP 2023 program and highlight the benefits of participating in this esteemed program offered by First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP)
The FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) is designed to groom young and talented individuals for leadership positions within the banking industry.
The program offers a unique opportunity to develop a career in banking through intensive training, hands-on experience, and exposure to various aspects of the banking business.
FMAP provides an immersive learning experience that equips participants with the skills and competencies required to excel in their job functions.
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, commonly referred to as FirstBank, is the premier bank in West Africa and has been the leading financial inclusion services provider in Nigeria for over 128 years. The bank has a rich history and an international presence, with subsidiaries operating in nine other countries.
FirstBank has the commitment to inspiring understanding, driving collaboration, and building a better way to unify. And develop its employees to provide exceptional service to all stakeholders.
Lagos, Participants will be deployed to Francophone Subsidiaries
In other to qualify for the FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP), applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an understanding of the English Language at a business proficiency level
- Posses a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- Applicants must have a post-graduate degree (Minimum of a Master’s degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC, and CSOEC.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years working experience in a structured organization. The preferred Organizations are financial services or management consulting.
- Be 32 years of age or younger
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial skills
- Methodical skills
- An ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
Rewards and Benefits
- Staff will get the required skills for optimum performance via the FirstBank learning and development opportunities through its corporate University – First Academy
- The benefits of the FMAP include Remuneration and Perquisites amongst other Benefits
- Employees will have equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
How to Apply for FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) 2023
All applicants who wish to apply for FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone, should follow the steps below:
- Visit the FMAP application portal at hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com
- Enter your email address in the space you see and Click the Next button to complete your application
- Once that is done, your profile will save automatically as you provide details for each of your job applications.
Application Closing Date
17th July 2023.
First Academy is the corporate university of First Bank of Nigeria Limited. It is an integral part of the bank’s commitment to employee development and provides continuous learning opportunities. To equip staff with the necessary skills and competencies to excel in their respective job functions.
Participants of the FMAP program have the privilege of accessing the resources and training offered by First Academy, further enhancing their professional growth and career prospects.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- FirstBank Technology Academy Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Graduates – APPLY NOW!
- Google Analytics Academy – List of Google Analytics Academy Courses | How to Get Google Analytics Certification
- Future Academy Africa Tech Scholarship 2022 for Young Africans – Apply Now
- How Many Credits Is an Associate Degree
- How Many Credits for an Associate Degree