The Queensland University of Technology is inviting applications from eligible and talented students for the QUT Excellence Scholarship, available for both domestic and international students enrolling in degree programs at the University.
The QUT Excellence Scholarship is valued at up to $30,000. The scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester, for the standard duration of your course, up to a maximum of three years ($10,000 per year).
Available Courses for the QUT Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is specifically available for applicants who are applying for eligible Creative Industries courses that have additional entry requirements, such as an audition or portfolio. The eligible courses are as follows:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts)
To be eligible for the QUT Excellence Scholarship for International Students, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be an international student
- Students with citizenship from Australia or New Zealand are encouraged to apply
- Be a permanent resident
- Hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be an international student who has completed high school in Australia or completed the Australian curriculum (or International Baccalaureate) overseas.
- Additionally, you must:
- Be commencing university for the first time in 2023
- The Applicant must have applied for one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as their first preference on your QTAC application.
Application Process for QUT Excellence Scholarship 2023
There is no specific application process for the prestigious QUT Excellence Scholarship;
- All applicants who apply for an eligible course will be automatically considered for the QUT Excellence Scholarship.
- To apply, you need to complete a QTAC (Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre) application and fulfill the individual audition or portfolio requirements as stated on each course page.
- You can visit the official website at: https://www.qut.edu.au/study/fees for more information on how to apply
About Queensland University of Technology
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a prestigious educational institution located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Established in 1989, QUT has gained a strong reputation for its commitment to providing high-quality education, innovative research, and industry collaboration.
With a diverse range of programs and a vibrant campus environment, QUT is a top choice for students seeking an exceptional learning experience. In this article, we will explore the rich history, academic excellence, campus life, and notable achievements of the Queensland University of Technology.
Since its establishment in 1989, QUT has consistently upheld a strong reputation for providing high-quality programs across various fields of study. QUT has a rich history that traces back to its foundation as the Queensland Institute of Technology in 1908. Over the years, the institution went through several transformations and eventually became the Queensland University of Technology in 1989.
The specific application deadline is not specified, so it is recommended to apply as early as possible to ensure consideration for the scholarship.
More Related Content
- Destination Australia Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply!
- Free Online Courses 2022 At University Of Queensland Australia – How to Apply For Queensland Free Online Courses
- Global Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- Africa Postgraduate Excellence Award At the University of Nottingham 2022/2023
- Top 12 Canadian Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded