FedEx Express Tracking has to do with shipments and deliveries globally. FedEx Express distribution has remained one of the biggest in this industry. Rendering rapid, reliable, and time-definite delivery services to over 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express provider speedy and efficient services for over 3.9 million shipments every business day and they have remained the World’s largest express transportation company. Let’s see more on this topic in this article FedEx Express Tracking.
FedEx Express Tracking
FedEx Express is an American multinational corporation that provides delivery service. The company was established in 1971. The company was previously known as Federal Express and was later changed in the year 2000 to FedEx. The FedEx Express headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx Express Tracking is for real. This platform provides tracking services to its clients shipment to provide security and to get the customers updated of their package location and timing per time and day. Customers packages can be tracked by using the FedEx tracking number. The customer needs to use the appropriate FedEx tracking number format. This can be done at the convenience of your mobile phone using the FedEx tracking App. FedEx also provides a delivery manager service that enables customers to receive delivery alerts, make request vacation holds, and other complementary options. Let’s see more on the FedEx tracking app on our next topic.
FedEx Tracking App
The FedEx tracking app is a mobile tracking app that enables customers to create international and domestic shipping labels. Also, get to track Shipment status and manage packages in spite of your location. However, you can use the app to find quick rates, search for pickup, or drop off location. You can scan bar codes and view rewards if any. Additionally, with the FedEx tracking app, you can enroll in FedEx delivery manager® to customize the time and location you’d like to get the delivery of your package. But these services are limited to only customers within the US.
FedEx Tracking App Features
FedEx tracking app features are not available in all regions. Some are restricted to certain regions. But here are the main features for all locations:
- You can track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages.
- Users can create a shipment label and request a pickup using the mobile app.
- Scan a barcode for easy tracking with your mobile app.
- You can search for a FedEx location that is closer to you.
- Users can get shipment cost estimates and delivery times.
- It is easy to log in with just a touch of a finger on your mobile app.
- On your FedEx tracking app, you can search your list of shipments by using tracking numbers, vendors, references, and others.
Other features that are available in some regions include:
- Enrolment in FedEx delivery manager to Hold a package at FedEx preferred location, place request for vacation hold, leave delivery instructions for the courier service, and sign for those parcels that require your signature.
- You can create a login for a more suitable tracking.
- Users can ship straight to the FedEx-designated location.
- Get a chat assistance on FedEx mobile app and service questions.
- View rewards if any is available.
FedEx Tracking Number Format
Tracking numbers are those numbers that are given to parcels when they are shipped. Tracking numbers are very important as it enables the customer to have the knowledge of the time of their package deliveries. They are unique ID numbers or codes that are assigned to the package. The tracking number is printed on the shipping label as a barcode that is scanned by any person with the barcode reader or using your smartphone with an enabled device app install in it.
The FedEx tracking number format is made up of numbers or letters. Some company’s tracking number can be between 8-40 digits, long and sometimes has space and hyphens between groupings and characters. The tracking numbers are usually on your receipt after shipping a parcel and very close to the barcode. The FedEx Express and Ground tracking numbers are between 12 and 15 digits, and the overall barcodes are 34 digits. However, with FedEx you can track in various ways, tracking by tracking number, track by reference. You can also track by Email and obtain signature proof of delivery.
How do I track FedEx Shipment
You can track FedEx shipment using Email. You can use one email to track the status of about 35 FedEx ® Shipments. First, you have to create a new email message. Type in track @fedex.com in the “To” column. On the subject column, it is not compulsory to type in anything. In the body of the email key in the shipment tracking number.
However, if you are tracking your package using the FedEx website then you need to sign up and next log in to carry out your activity.
FedEx Sign Up
Signing up on the FedEx website allows you to create a new account. The account will enable you to access the FedEx services and be able to track your package at any time. Just follow the steps below;
- Go to the FedEx website, FedEx, and choose your language.
- On the right side of the page, tap on “sign up/login”.
- From the drop menu, tap on “register now”.
- Next fill in your details.
- Then, Tap on the “enter login details”.
When you follow these steps given accurately you will successfully create your FedEx account.
However, if you want to access your FedEx account then simply follow the steps below:
- You can go to the FedEx website, FedEx.
- Also on the right side of the page, tap on “sign up/login”.
- Enter your username and password.
- Next click on “login”.
How To Track Your Package On FedEx Express
Using this platform you can track your package until it reaches your destination. Here are the steps to follow:
- Get to the website of FedEx.
- Move towards the right side of the page, click on the Track icon at the top.
- From the drop-down menu click on the Track.
- Key in your tracking ID and click on the Track button.
- It will show you the current location of your item. In this space, you can manage your delivery until it gets to your destination.
FedEx tracking is very easy and reliable to use. You can choose to use the mobile app or the website. Whichever one you choose you will definitely get quality service.