Applications are open for the University of Hull Fairer Future Global Scholarship 2023. Well, for more than 90 years, the University of Hull has been changing the way people think using its 2030 strategy.
The university is motivated by society’s challenges and inspired by the power of its global community in shaping a fairer, brighter and carbon-neutral future.
It is due to this ambition that the Fairer Future Global Scholarships for international students embarking on an undergraduate programme was established. This year, the program will kick start in September 2023.
The University of Hull is committed to supporting change makers who will be contributing to shaping this future for everyone. The Fairer Future Global Scholarships is designed to support international students who are committed to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals as part of the University of Hull’s academic community.
Details About Fairer Future Global Scholarship in UK
- Type: Undergraduate
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Hull
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application status: Open
- Available Departments: Faculty of Arts, Cultures and Education, Faculty of Business, Law and Politics, Faculty of Health Sciences and Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Number of Scholarship: 17
- Duration: 3 years
- Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
Financial Benefits of University of Hull Fairer Future Global Scholarship 2023
- Recipients will receive a 50% tuition fee scholarship for all years of their undergraduate study at the University of Hull
- The scholarship opportunity is offered to 17 successful applicants
About the University of Hull
The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston Yorkshire, England. The university was originally established as the University College of Hull in 1927. Its main university campus is based in Hull and is home to the Hull York Medical School, a joint initiative with the University of York.
University of Hull’s first chancellor was Lord Middleton (1954–1969), followed by Lord Cohen (1970–1977), Lord Wilberforce (1978–1994), and Lord Armstrong (1994–2006).
The scholarship program at the University of Hull is open to International Applicants with no Nationality Restrictions. However, Applicants must be strong in English Communication.
How to Apply for the University of Hull Fairer Future Global Scholarship in UK?
- Please note that only applicants who meet the below criteria will be sent.
- Selection will be made based on the answers provided in the Future scholarship application form.
- Submission of the personal statement is compulsory.
- To apply kindly visit the official webpage found below: https://www.hull.ac.uk
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hull Fairer Future Global Scholarship 2023
- The University of Hull scholarship is open to all international students
- Mode: Candidates must be physically present in UK
- Ideal Candidates must have an offer letter from one of the courses mentioned above to get a scholarship to Hull University
- Applicants are to submit a reference letter from the High school teacher.
- The Fairer Future Global Scholarship is only for Tuition Fees and would not cover other living expenses.
- To be eligible, all the applicants must demonstrate that they have the necessary living expenses as required under the UKVI regulations prior to the University issuing a Student Visa certificate of sponsorship.
31st May 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: