You can now apply For the ICYF Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2022. This program is a Fully Funded Summer School Program, and the Application is now open for International Students around the world to apply.
ICYF is the short form for (Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum). They’re organizing this program in partnership with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Turkey and the Anadolu Agency.
About the ICYF Volunteer Camp 2022
The ICYF Volunteer Camp 2022 is an excellent Exchange Program fully funded for both Men and Women under the required age bracket of 18–35.
In applying for the youth camp program, you do not need any Academic requirements. Be you an Undergraduate, or a graduate, you’re eligible to apply.
Applicants from a total number of 57 Nations are expected to apply for this Program. So if you’re glad to be a part of this exchange program in Turkey, Apply now and have the opportunity to travel to Turkey.
Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) is organizing the ICYF Volunteer Camp for International Young Volunteers to equip them with skills in responding to natural disasters and humanitarian crises.
To bring about the manifestation of this set goal, the ICYF in partnership with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Türkiye provides this opportunity scheduled to take place from the 19th to 23rd of October 2022 in Antalya, Türkiye.
Volunteers will spend 1 Week in Antalya, Turkey with different people across the Border. Meanwhile, the final selection will be made by the organizing committee.
Details of the ICYF Volunteer Camp in Antalya, Turkey 2022
- Country: Antalya, Turkey
- Program Duration: Males: 19-23 October 2022 & Females: 26-30 October 2022
- Eligible Countries: the OIC Member States, Muslim Communities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
Aims and Objectives of the ICYF Volunteer Camp 2022 in Turkey
ICYF Volunteers Camps seek to achieve the following specific objectives: ·
- To program is aimed at creating awareness among young volunteers about humanitarian crises and natural disasters
- To help young volunteers how to prepare for emergencies and disasters
- The development of volunteer’s knowledge and skills related to disaster management using interactive techniques and educational methods
- To foster the participation of youth in global peace and sustainable human development through volunteerism
- To develop the young volunteer’s capacities via interactive training and practical workshops
- The development of young volunteers’ skills in psycho-social support together with experts during the recovery period of disasters.
How to Apply for the ICYF Volunteer Camp 2022 in Turkey
It is important to check the eligibility criteria below before applying for this program.
- The Application process is done Online.
- Visit the Official Website of the ICYF Volunteer camp 2022 at: https://icyfdigital.com/Event/25 to apply
All citizens of an OIC Member State are eligible to apply Or representatives of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State.
As earlier mentioned, the ICYF Volunteer program is a Fully funded summer program. The program also covers the subsequent Expenses given below:
- Trip travel expenses from the participant’s country of residence to the camp venue in Samsun, with full coverage of participants’ visas, and medical and travel insurance.
- Participants’ Visa Fee will be covered with Medical & Travel insurance.
- The Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food, and other costs as well.
Eligibility Criteria for the ICYF Volunteer Program 2022
- All citizens of an OIC Member State or representatives of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State are eligible to apply
- Communication in English is a major criterion that an applicant must meet
- The required age for the program is between 18–35
- Applicants with Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work are given preference
- The ability to cooperate with others in teamwork is also a requirement
- He/She must be Involved in/or have coordinated the volunteering-related projects.
- The applicant must be a Leader with an impact on his/her local community
- He/She must be Passionate and responsible to attend the full camp training program
Best of luck!