Are you looking for ways in which you can see Facebook’s hidden friends? If you are, then you are in the right place. How can see hidden friends are a very good question for you to consider.
Facebook has now been modified that friend lists can now be hidden from certain people on the platform. If you are having problems hiding Facebook friends or you want to see hidden friends on the Facebook platform, allow me to take you on the journey.
Facebook Hidden Friends
Accessing other people’s Facebook friends is no longer easy nowadays because users on the platform have discovered how to hide Facebook friends on the Facebook platform. Hiding friends on the Facebook platform is one of the best to stay secured nowadays. People hide their friends on the Facebook platform because they do not want others to know the kind of friends they keep.
How to See Facebook Hidden Friends
If someone hides his or her friend on Facebook then, the only thing you can see on his profile is mutual friends. If the person does not have mutual friends with you that means you will not be able to see anything at all on his or her profile. But now, there is a way you can easily see hidden friends and mutual friends on Facebook and I will be sharing that with you in this article.
Creating Facebook Account
If you want to hide friends on the Facebook platform, you must have an account on the Facebook platform. Creating a Facebook account is very easy. All you need to do is provide a number or an email address.
To create a Facebook account:
- Open the Facebook website which is located at facebook.com or launch the app if you have one on your device. These apps could be a Facebook lite app, Facebook app or the Facebook messenger app.
- If you are a PC user, while you are on the Facebook website scroll down and click on the sign-up button. If you are using a mobile device, tap on “create an account”.
- Fill the form provided by Facebook on your screen with the correct details because you will be asked to confirm later if anything goes wrong.
- Check again if your mobile number or email address is correct as you would be asked to verify it.
- Hit on the sign-up button to continue your registration.
- Lastly, verify your mobile number or email address by following the on-screen instructions given to you.
On the next step, you can some friends or skip them, follow the rest steps to complete your account set up.
How to See Hidden Facebook Friends Using the Social Revealer
To be able to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook, you will need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it. To begin,
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “social revealer”.
- After installing the social revealer, open Facebook at facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account if you have not done so.
- Go to the profile of the person that you want to see his or her friend.
- Open the “social revealer” extension and find see friends.
- A new tab will open and you will see a list of all the people’s friends.
That is how to see someone’s hidden friend on Facebook using the social revealer tool.