Do you know AppleCare for iPhone? iPhone is a very unique smartphone when compared to others in the sense that it is designed by Apple, and most of its applications are also designed by Apple, this is what truly makes iPhone an integrated device. Now, if your iPhone comes up with a problem, either replacement or repair, AppleCare is the best and in fact the only trusted solution for your iPhone. You might be wondering what AppleCare is, don’t worry, in this post, we shall be discussing AppleCare for iPhone.
AppleCare for iPhone
All iPhones come with a year of hardware repair coverage and this is integrated in the limited warranty that comes with the phone you also get up to 90 days of tech support. AppleCare for iPhone comes in 2 – AppleCare+ and AppleCare with theft and loss, both of these coverages gives you all-day access to apple experts and other features and services.
AppleCare provides iOS users with repair or replacement of hardware for their device, in this case, your iPhone. There are different plans available, depending on which one you choose, you can get up to 2 incidents for accidental damage protection and up to 2 incidents for loss or theft coverage yearly. Either way, there will be a service charge. AppleCare also gives you the option of allowing Apple experts troubleshoot software related problems with your iPhone.
The basic services provided by AppleCare is replacement and repair. Here is a breakdown of the services you get to enjoy from AppleCare+.
- All-day access to Apple experts via phone call or chat.
- Same day service in major cities around the world. This means you don’t have to wait till another day to get your device back.
- Onsite Service, here you can book a technician to have a look at your device at home or in the office.
- Express Replacement Service – a replacement for your device will be shipped, in this case, you do not have to wait for a repair.
- You can mail-in repair using Apple’s prepaid shipping box.
- You can also carry-in repair to an Apple store or authorized Apple service provider.
You should know that these services are not offered for free. There are different charges to be paid depending on what service you are going for.
AppleCare+ for Theft and Loss
AppleCare for theft and loss for iPhone does not cover all the iPhones, here we will be listing all the iPhones covered by AppleCare for theft and loss.
- iPhone SE.
- iPhone 7 Plus.
- iPhone 7.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone 8.
- iPhone XR.
- iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone XS.
- iPhone 11.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone 11 Pro.
- iPhone 12 mini.
- iPhone 12.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- iPhone 12 Pro.
This is the list of all the iPhones covered by the AppleCare for theft and loss. It is important that Find My Phone is enabled on your phone as at the time it was lost or stolen as this is part of the coverage of AppleCare.
More Related Posts
- Apple Car History – Apple Car Release Date | Apple Car
- How Apple Changes May Significantly Limit Your Marketing Efforts: Facebook Marketing | Facebook Ads
- Apple CarPlay – How Does The Apple CarPlay Work?
- Apple Car – Apple Car Features and Testing you can’t miss it
- How Apple’s Changes May Significantly Limit Your Marketing Efforts