Facebook Dating Site Reviews. Are you new to dating online? You must have heard of other dating sites like Badoo, Tinder, Eskimi, Bumble, and a lot more. Facebook has rolled out with its very own dating app.
How the Facebook Free Dating Looks Like Now
There is a lot you should know about the Facebook dating site. This dating site connects millions of users worldwide. Users of Facebook can finally connect to find a true relationship on the Facebook dating site. It is easy and free to use.
The app has not yet been available to all country Facebook users, but soon will be used in all countries. The Facebook dating site will be of help to you if you read more on this article. I will be providing more information about the Facebook Dating site.
Facebook Dating Site Reviews
There has been difficulty in face to face relationship conversations among thousands of people. Most people prefer online dating. Facebook dating was created to give Facebook users aids to get along with single users in the Facebook dating platform.
The Facebook Dating feature makes finding love easier through users’ common interests. With the Facebook dating site, you can start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups.
Facebook Dating App Free
The Facebook dating site is not a separate app on its own. The app cannot be downloaded as its own app. It is a feature found on the updated version of the Facebook app. It is free and easy to use. Only users of age 18 and above can use this feature.
You will have to create a Facebook dating profile to access it. Getting a match is easy as you only tap on the love sign to notify your interest in a user. you can tap on the cancel sign to skip a user.
Facebook Dating Features 2023
The features of the Facebook Dating site includes:
- Live Locations: Users can share among themselves live location. This is to provide safe securities among users.
- Facebook Dating Profile: Facebook dating has its separate profile on its own. Information from the Facebook dating site cannot be shared with the Facebook app.
- Stories sharing: The Facebook dating site can be linked to Facebook and Instagram accounts. This can allow users to share stories from them to the Facebook dating site.
- Secret Crush: On default, users cannot be matched to their Facebook friends. But with the secret crush feature, users can add their Facebook friends to the secret crush list. And will get matched to them only if they are added to the secret crush list by their friends.
There are other features you can access if you get signed in to the Facebook dating site.
Get Started With Facebook Dating
Accessing the Facebook dating site is easy to do. Below is a guide to which you can access the site:
- Go to your app store and update the Facebook app to its latest version.
- Launch the app from your app store.
- Sign in using your Facebook account details otherwise create an account by signing up. (Signing up is easy. You just have to provide the required details to create an account).
- Tap on the menu icon. From which you will select the see more option.
- From the option, tap on Dating or the heart icon.
- Provide the required details.
- Continue by arranging some tiles of pictures or answers to questions on the Facebook dating profile.
- Set your match preference.
- Check through other users’ profiles, to like or pass them.
After this, you are ready to get connected and matched to other users in the app. You can tap on the love icon on the bottom of a user profile to like them or you can skip them. This will give you a chance of getting matched to a user.
The Pros of Using Facebook Dating
Here are some of the benefits of using Facebook Dating;
- Facebook Dating has a very large user base.
- There are endless matchmaking options in Facebook Dating
- Facebook Dating presents lots of ways to connect with your potential partner.
- The Platform already has a built in friend network.
- There are lots of privacy settings to choose from in Facebook dating.