Facebook Create My Own Avatar Character Free has been on the search list of Facebook now and no one has perfectly explained what this really means. This article is all about the Facebook avatar and how a user can make use of it without issues or problems involved. Now there are have been questions that users have been asking on Facebook. Users want to know how to create a Facebook avatar and also want to know if the Facebook avatar feature or service is free. You are going to know all about Facebook avatar also how to create it when you continue reading this article.
Facebook Create My Own Avatar Character Free
Creating a Facebook avatar is not hard or difficult but there are things users want to know about this feature before making use of it. I understand where they are coming that is why I am writing this article to make everything easy and also compile the solutions to some of the Facebook avatar questions been asked. But before I really begin to explain how someone can make use of the Facebook avatar, I will like to explain what the Facebook avatar is. The Facebook avatar is a cartoon-like of yourself or representing you on Facebook to express yourself online. You can use Facebook avatar too for expression, keep reading I will explain how.
Facebook Create Your Avatar
When you create your Facebook avatar, it can be used for comments, reactions to user’s posts on Facebook. It can also be used as a sticker on Facebook too, to beautify your Facebook profile. But in all this, you must be a Facebook user to create or make a Facebook avatar. If you are not a Facebook user then you cannot make use of the Facebook avatar feature. Also, after completing your Facebook avatar you can return to edit it any time, not all users know about this, but you can edit your Facebook avatar after creation.
Facebook Create Your Own Avatar
Facebook avatar can also be used on your Facebook gaming profile and soon it will be used in text posts with backgrounds. The Facebook avatar can also be used in other messaging platforms or apps. It can be used on Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and Instagram; it is even similar to the Bitmoji feature. Also, it is not too different from Bitmoji feature that is found on Snapchat, they are similar. Without wasting time I am going to tell you what is needed when creating a Facebook avatar, just read below.
Facebook Avatar Creator
When you want to create a Facebook avatar, like I have said earlier you need a Facebook account and most especially a Facebook app. without the Facebook app then you cannot create a Facebook avatar, that Facebook app serves as the avatar creator because you can access the feature only through it. What you need to do is to download the Facebook latest app version on your device and then you can create or make a Facebook avatar on Facebook. Now I am going to tell you if the Facebook avatar feature is free or not.
Avatar on Facebook
Avatar on Facebook is free and it is not a monetized feature or cost any annual or monthly fee. It has been made free for all Facebook users who can access and make use of it. Like I have said before the only demand or price needed for you to access the avatar feature on Facebook is the Facebook account and Facebook app. Once you have gotten this, then you are ready to go. But before you go let me show you the steps on how to create a Facebook avatar.
Avatar Facebook Create
If you want to create a Facebook avatar and you need help with it, then you should follow all the steps or guidelines below for directions:
- First, open the Facebook app.
- Then tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap “Next” and then tap “Get Started”.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap “Next”.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- The next thing just move on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape. You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, next select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then “Done”.
Once all these guidelines are followed correctly, then you have successfully created a Facebook avatar.