“Facebook Avatar is Not Available” is the topic of today. Actually, the Facebook avatar feature is not yet available in every country, only some countries can have access to it. But which countries can access the Facebook avatar? I will tell you.
All you should do is to keep on reading because all the information about the Facebook avatar is right here on this page. So if you want to know all about the avatar also how one can create an avatar online then you should never stop reading.
Facebook Avatar Not Available
The Facebook avatar feature is currently available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Canada, and also India. The platform or company is yet to reveal when it will roll out the feature to other countries. With this feature, the app lets users create cartoonish characters similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji avatars.
Now once you have created a Facebook Avatar, you will be able to use it in your comments, stories, profile picture, and Messenger chat windows. Also, users will also be able to export their Facebook avatar to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. Not only that you can customize your Facebook avatar into different characters.
Facebook Avatar Creator
The Facebook avatar can be customized by your avatar character by selecting the hairstyle, face shape, and face lines, and more. Also, the app has a lot of customizations available, which you can use, to make the character look just like you.
You can also have to select a body shape, as the Facebook Avatar is not just a face; instead, it is a fully animated character.
Facebook Avatar not working
Now I am going to show you how to indicate that the Facebook avatar is available in your country. When you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon. Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display. Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
Facebook Avatar App
Now you cannot download the Facebook avatar app, it does not exist yet as an app. It is a feature that is attached to the Facebook mobile app. You can only use the Facebook updated mobile app, to access the avatar feature online.
So when downloading the Facebook mobile app, you should make sure to download the updated version, so you can access the feature.
How to Make a Facebook Avatar
Now if you want to create an avatar on Facebook then you should read and follow the steps below for assistance:
- Well you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- The next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or other tablets.