The ENCATC Research Award on Cultural Policy and Cultural Management is a prestigious prize that recognizes excellence in research in the field of cultural policy and management. Since its establishment in 2005, the award has become an important platform for promoting research and fostering knowledge exchange in the cultural sector.
The ENCATC Research Award on Cultural Policy and Cultural Management is organized by ENCATC, the European network on cultural management and policy, in collaboration with the Centre for Cultural Policy Research at the University of Hildesheim in Germany.
ENCATC Research Award
The award aims to promote research and innovation in the field of cultural policy and management and to enhance the visibility of research activities in this area. The award seeks to encourage innovative and interdisciplinary research that advances our understanding of cultural policies and practices and their impact on society.
It also aims to foster knowledge exchange among researchers, practitioners, and policymakers and to enhance the visibility of research activities in the cultural sector.
- Candidates having any nationality and residing in any country worldwide can apply.
- The program is open to young or emerging researchers who have recently defended their Ph.D. thesis (up to 2 years after the defense of the thesis)
- Candidates can apply just once.
- The award recognizes research projects that make a significant contribution to advancing knowledge and understanding of cultural policies and practices and their impact on society.
- The jury considers the following criteria when evaluating the submissions:
- Relevance of the research topic to cultural policy and management
- Methodological rigor and clarity of analysis
- Potential impact on policy and practice
How to Apply for ENCATC Research Award on Cultural Policy and Cultural Management 2023?
To apply for ENCATC Research Award on Cultural Policy and Cultural Management 2023, go to the application page at: survey.alchemer.com/s3/7293019/Research-Award-Application-2023
Evaluation Criteria for ENCATC Research Award
- Thematic area
- Research Quality and the research methodology;
- Originality of the research topic;
- The innovative character of the research design;
- The Relevance for the field or for policymakers;
- Quality of writing.
Documents Rewards for Application
All Applicant is required to complete the online application form during the application and upload the following documents:
- A cover letter
- Doctoral thesis and a link to the full text (Original copy)
- Summary of the doctoral thesis in English including (3000 words)
- Aim of the study and research questions
- Theoretical framework
- Main results of the study
- Main references
- Letters of recommendation
The ENCATC Research Award on Cultural Policy and Cultural Management is a highly respected prize that recognizes excellence in research in the field of cultural policy and management.
The award plays an important role in promoting research and knowledge exchange in this area and in enhancing the visibility of research activities in the cultural sector.
By recognizing outstanding research projects, the award inspires new thinking and innovative approaches to cultural policies and practices.
More Related Content
- 5 Tips for Writing a Good Essay
- Helpful Resource for Diverse Student Groups
- The International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) Scholarship – Study At Oregon State University, USA
- Grow with Google Program: Learn Digital Skills and Prepare for Jobs
- Levi Strauss Signature – The Cultural Impact of Levi Strauss Signature
- UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2023 – $100,000 Funding