Are you an artist or cultural practitioner looking for funding to support your work? Look no further than the UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2023! This unique opportunity provides up to $100,000 in funding for projects that promote cultural diversity and dialogue.
The UNESCO International Fund is designed to provide financial support to individuals, organizations, and institutions that are working to protect and promote cultural diversity, especially in developing countries.
International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD)
The International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD), was established in 2010 and has since invested over US$ 10 million in about 140 projects in 69 developing countries. The contributions to the development and implementation of cultural policies brought about by IFCD cannot be overemphasized.
The fund has also promoted the strengthening of professional training and cultural entrepreneurship, it has also provided strong support and access to new markets, participation, and inclusion of vulnerable groups in cultural life.
The maximum funding amount for the UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity is $100,000 USD
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity
- Eligible to apply for the IFCD include Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs)
- The Fund is open to individuals, organizations, and institutions that are involved in cultural activities, such as artists, cultural practitioners, and arts and cultural organizations.
- Applicants must be from a developing country and have a project that promotes cultural diversity and dialogue.
How to Apply for the UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2023?
The application process is very simple, interested and qualified candidates should download the following documents to prepare for the application:
- Annotated Guide: en.unesco.org/creativity/sites/creativity/files/annotated_guide_14_ifcd_call_2023_en.pdf
- Project Framework Form: en.unesco.org/creativity/sites/creativity/files/project_framework_2023_en.xlsx
- Complementary Documents: en.unesco.org/creativity/sites/creativity/files/complementary_documents_list_2023.pdf
- List of eligible countries: en.unesco.org/creativity/sites/creativity/files/list_eligible_countries_ifcd_14_call_2023_en.pdf
- Apply Via this Link below:en.unesco.org/creativity/ifcd/apply
Why Apply for the International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD)?
The UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity offers a unique opportunity for artists and cultural practitioners to receive financial support for their work.
In addition to providing funding, the Fund also offers networking opportunities and the chance to connect with other cultural professionals around the world.
By supporting cultural diversity and dialogue, the Fund is helping to create a more vibrant and interconnected global community.
If you are an artist or cultural practitioner looking for funding to support your work, consider applying for the UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2023.
With up to $100,000 in funding available, this is a unique opportunity to promote cultural diversity and dialogue through your work.
More Related Content
- Diversity in Education – Benefits of Diversity in Schools (Education)
- Helpful Resource for Diverse Student Groups
- Diversity Scholarships 2022/2023 For African & Latin America Students – New University of Manchester
- Information on the Benefits of Diversity in Education
- Green Card Lottery – Diversity Immigrant Visa Program