Applications are currently ongoing for Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France. If you aspire to pursue your education in France, this might be the perfect you’ve been waiting for.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarships for the year 2024-25 invite international students from all corners of the world, excluding the European Union, to embark on a remarkable educational journey at the Paris Institute of Political Studies.
Also known as Sciences Po University, the Paris Institute of Political Studies is an esteemed institution that offers a range of academic fields and majors under the Emile Boutmy Scholarship program.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships – Overview
This scholarship program owes its existence to the generous contributions of sponsors, including benefactors, companies, and foundations. These supporters are committed to providing deserving international students with the opportunity to excel at Sciences Po. Private sponsors even have the chance to connect with scholarship recipients during organized events, fostering a sense of community and mentorship.
One of the standout features of the Emile Boutmy Scholarships is the wide range of academic fields and majors available. So, whether you’re passionate about politics, economics, law, or other subjects, Sciences Po University got you covered. This prestigious scholarship supports both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, with a scholarship duration of three years for bachelor’s degrees and two years for master’s degrees.
About Sciences Po University
Sciences Po University, also known as the Paris Institute of Political Studies, has a rich history dating back to its establishment in 1872. According to QS Rankings, it holds the 242nd position in the world, reflecting its commitment to academic excellence. The university takes pride in nurturing leaders and providing a high-quality education to students from around the globe.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 – Financial Support
The Émile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to newly admitted students at Sciences Po for their first year of studies. The programme can take several different forms:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship
- Grant of up to €14,210 annually for tuition (3 Years of the Undergraduate Program)
- Grant of up to €9,500 annually for tuition (3 Years of the Undergraduate Program)
- Tuition grant of up to €6,500 every year for the 3 Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- Grant of up to €3,900 Per Year for Tuition for the 3 Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- In exceptional cases, undergraduate students can get funding of €19,000 for up to 3 years.
Masters Degree Scholarship
- A Grant of €13,100 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
- It’s important to note that students must indicate their intention to apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Fields and Majors
Sciences Po’s commitment to excellence is evident in its diverse range of master’s programs and dual degrees. All courses are entirely taught in English, making it accessible to international students. Some of the fields and majors for master’s degrees include:
- Sciences Po School of International Affairs
- Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Sciences Po Law School
- Sciences Po Urban School
- Sciences Po Doctoral School
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Awards
To be eligible for Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- Priority will be given to candidates with excellent academic grades.
- Applicants should clearly state the reason for seeking the scholarship in their admission application.
- Candidates applying for undergraduate scholarships must provide all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Candidates applying for master’s scholarships must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, along with academic transcripts and certificates.
- Students who have been involved in social and community service activities will receive preference.
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024-25?
Securing this scholarship is not an automatic process. To apply, Candidates must carefully follow the instructions for each program.
For more details and to begin your application for Emile Boutmy Scholarships, visit the official website at: https://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/bursaries-financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship
- The applications for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 for undergraduate programs should be submitted before 25 February 2024.
- For master’s scholarships in 2024, applications should be submitted before 1 December 2023.