Don’t miss your chance to apply for the 2024 Land and Soil Management Award! The prize recognizes and honors practices in land use and soil management that help mitigate various soil threats, such as soil degradation, erosion, reduction of organic matter content, diffuse contamination, compaction, reduction of soil biodiversity, salinization, sealing, flooding, and landslides.
ELO Land and Soil Management Award 2024
By doing so, the award aims to highlight exceptional accomplishments, inspire innovative approaches to land and soil protection, promote their implementation in land management, and raise awareness about the significance of land and soil functions.
It recognizes the great value of the farmer’s work, by promoting the winning project as a good practice at the European level. It enhances the visibility of such ways of farming at the local, national as well and European scale and encourages the farmers to further develop their work in a sustainable path.
About European Landowners’ Organization (ELO)
The European Landowners’ Organization (ELO) is an international non-profit association that represents the interests of landowners, land managers, and rural entrepreneurs across Europe. Founded in 1972, ELO aims to promote sustainable land management practices, advocate for the rights of landowners, and foster dialogue between stakeholders involved in rural development.
ELO brings together national and regional organizations, as well as individuals, who share a common goal of preserving and enhancing the countryside and its resources. By facilitating networking and collaboration, ELO supports the exchange of knowledge, experience, and best practices among its members.
One of the key focuses of ELO is shaping policies and regulations related to agriculture, forestry, rural development, and land use at the European Union level.
Benefits of ELO Land and Soil Management Award
- The winning project receives a generous prize of 5,000 € each year, and the Jury may also present a Diploma of Recognition.
You must be in the following category to be able to apply for the Award:
- Applicants must be Farmers, landowners, land managers, and group farmers, either individually or in partnership with research institutes, universities, or private companies.
- Applicants must be from European countries.
ELO Land and Soil Management Award – How To Apply
Applicants are advised to submit the completed application form prior to the stated deadline. It is advisable to fill out the application in English. However, if another language is chosen, a well-organized summary of the project in English should be included.
- All projects should be submitted via the email provided on the official page to the Award coordinator.
- You can Download the Application Form from here.
January 15, 2023.
More Related Content
- How to keep your plants watered while you are away for the Holidays
- Best Decorative Indoor Plant Pots on Amazon
- Best Indoor Garden – What is an Indoor Garden
- 5 Easy Steps to Grow Fresh Herbs At Home
- Facebook Dating Land in Europe Free for Singles – FACEBOOK DATING FEATURE 2020 – Dating in Facebook Free