Here’s an opportunity to take your EdTech Solution to the next level, as the Co-creation Hub, in partnership with Mastercard Foundation, is offering Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 for Edtech Startups. The application process is outlined below, read on!
Co-creation Hub is partnering with Mastercard Foundation to shape the future of education through cutting-edge technology solutions. The Edtech Fellowship Program is a collaboration for growth in African EdTech.
The fellowship is aimed at empowering Edtech startups that are building tools that enhance learning outcomes and accelerate access to equitable and quality education for Africa’s next generation.
Are you a brilliant innovator with new EdTech solutions? Can your solutions bring about advancement in the way we learn, from early childhood to corporate education? If yes, Apply now to join the next cohort and stand a chance to access certain benefits to help your startup reach its full potential.
Details About Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 (CcHub-Mastercard Foundation)
- Program Type: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: Co-Creation Hub (Cc-HUB )
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits of Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 (CcHub-Mastercard Foundation)
Successful candidates will access the following benefits;
- Participants will have access to a team of expert advisors
- An Equity-free funding
- Access to an extensive network of investors
About Co-Creation Hub (Cc-HUB )
Commonly referred to as Cc-HUB or simply Hub, the Co-Creation Hub is a technology-oriented center based in Yaba, a district of Lagos. It was established in 2010 by Bosun Tijani and Femi Longe.
Co-Creation Hub provides a platform where technology-oriented people are allowed to share ideas for solving social problems in Nigeria. The Organization was officially opened in September 2011 as a social innovation center.
How to Apply for Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 (CcHub-Mastercard Foundation)
The application process is simple, kindly Go to the Creation Hub page at: https://cchub.typeform.com/to/z31Wpu0m to apply
You can also visit CcHub’s official website found below for more details; https://futureoflearning.cchub.africa/
Eligibility Criteria for Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 (CcHub-Mastercard Foundation)
The following conditions must be met for start-ups to be eligible for this fellowship program
- To be eligible, the startup must be in Africa and based and incorporated in Nigeria.
- The start-up solution must be focused on Edtech Solutions across K-12, Tertiary Education, Formal Skills, Corporate Learning, and Informal Skills
- The solution base must have verifiable users & align with the accelerator’s focus areas which are, increasing access to education, improving the student learning experience, streamlining school management, and enhancing teacher and trainer effectiveness.
- Candidates are expected to have a balanced team, passionate about education.
- Special considerations will be given to Female founders of EdTech solution companies.
Selection Process and Venue for Edtech Fellowship Program
All submitted Applications will be reviewed in 3 stages:
- Screening: Interested and Qualified innovators are to apply through this link: https://cchub.typeform.com/to/z31Wpu0m, this stage will assess the Edtech solutions on the following criteria:
Business Model Fit
- Assessment: Successfully Selected EdTech solutions from the first stage will be assessed based on the following criteria; Scalability, Long-term Plan, Competitive Advantage, Team Potential
- Interviews; This is the final stage where applicants who completed the assessment stage Successfully will be interviewed. Subsequently, a final selection will be made, subject to due diligence.
CHECK THIS OUT: