Have issues with your Samsung galaxy watch? Fortunately, this article has an easy way to reset Samsung galaxy watch. If you love to give out your watch to a relative, how wonderful. Or you decided to start afresh with your watch.
All you should do is reset it. After doing this all your data would be removed, so you have no worries about your personal information still being inside. For more information on how to reset Samsung galaxy watch keep on reading.
Easy Way to Reset Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung galaxy watch is a smartwatch that analyses your exercise pattern, manages your health, and even allows you to use a variety of convenient apps for making phone calls and also playing music. These smartphones can do a lot of things that smartphones can’t do.
Samsung galaxy watch has LTE connectivity that allows you to stream music without your phone and take calls from your watch. You can also install health fitness tracking, built-in GPS, and heart tracking. If your Samsung smartwatch is having issues, or you want to give it out. If you are looking for how to reset a Samsung watch keep on reading.
Before you reset remember that smartwatches might not hold much information as your phones do. But a backup saves you the stress of personalizing your settings again. Below is the process of backup for the smartwatch:
- Firstly, open the Galaxy app on your phone
- Secondly, tap the watch settings
- Thirdly, tap backup data
- Fourthly, choose the apps you want to back up
- Lastly, tap the backup button on your screen
Know you can also tap on auto backup on your watch to ensure your watch is always backed to your Samsung account. This backup may be important because you might need information from the watch. For more information on how to reset the galaxy watch keep on reading
How to Reset Galaxy Watch to Factory Settings
You might want to reset your watch because it now works slowly, or it hangs. Maybe a full memory and you want to erase it so you can give it out and you want nobody to access your accounts or password.
Restoring your smartwatch is quite simple all you have to do is follow the steps on how to reset a Samsung watch:
- Firstly, enter the configuration menu on your watch
- Secondly, browse until you reach general
- Thirdly, enter restore and confirm
- Lastly, enter reset and click done
With these processes, you can successfully factory reset a Samsung watch and you can now give it out, or sell it.
How to Reset Samsung Watch 3
You may have plans on giving your Samsung Galaxy Watch to your little brother or sister. Or you may be looking for ways how to factory reset a galaxy watch to go back to the good days. Now and then your tech can start misbehaving. While you have not yet experienced it.
If you ever do experience this, one of the ways to kick things back into action is to conduct a factory reset. This would make your Samsung galaxy watch 3 back to the way it was when you bought it, keeping every software safe. Here in this article, we would be showing you how to reset the galaxy watch.
These are the steps to reset the factory mode on your watch:
Reset from watch
This step is very simple and stress-free. as it follows the same process of resetting your phone in settings. To reset your Samsung galaxy watch 3 follow these steps:
- First, you navigate your watch settings
- Second, go to your general
- Third, you go reset
In reset, you would see a checkmark. Click on it and follow the instructions to complete the process. After this process, your watch would shut down and reset.
Reset through Reboot Mode
This is very useful if you couldn’t reset your watch from settings. Maybe because you forgot your password or pin. Follow these steps to reset:
- First, you press the home key till you see rebooting
- Second, you press the home key at intervals until you see the reboot menu
- Third, you navigate to resetting by pressing the key
- Lastly, press the home key, so the resetting process can begin
Reset through Galaxy Wearable App
You can also reset it by using the Samsung galaxy wearable app. This can be on any android or iPhone connected to the watch. To reset follow these steps:
- First, open the galaxy app on your phone connected to the watch
- Second, go to settings on the watch
- third, go to general, in your watch settings and tap reset
- lastly, you confirm by tapping reset again
After you go through this short and simple process to reset galaxy watch 3. Your watch would be good as new.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did my Galaxy Watch Stop Working?
It stopped working because it has completely discharged. You would have to charge it before turning it on. If the watch does not power on and doesn’t seem to charge. The problem could be nothing more than the battery, connection, or the watch itself.
How can I Pair my Galaxy Watch with my New Phone?
You can pair your watch with your new phone by clicking the apps screen, and then tap settings and connect with your phone. On your new device enter Galaxy wearable to connect to your watch.
Why did my Watch Screen Turn Black?
If your watch screen is completely black and is not responding to your touch. Then that could only mean your apple watch has powered off. Or there is not enough power left in the battery to turn the screen.
How do I Fix my Samsung Watch?
You can fix your watch by pressing the home key, for more than 7 seconds for it to restart. If this process does not solve your problem, you can now perform a factory reset.
How can I tell if my Samsung Watch has Water Damage?
You can tell by checking the liquid damage indicator, which is located inside the sim slot.
Why does my Samsung Watch not Sync with my Phone?
If on android phones, you can try clearing the galaxy wearable’s cache to fix the watch and enable it to connect to your phone.
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Join Guaranty Trust Fashion Weekend to Promote Your Enterprise
- MBA Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Average Credit Score by Income
- Top 7 Blockchain App Concepts to Accelerate Business Growth
- Kectil Youth Leadership Program 2023 – Apply Now!