Applications for E4D Doctoral Scholarship programme 2023 are currently open until 30 April 2023! The Engineering for Development (E4D) Doctoral Scholarship Programme is aimed at promoting Research and Education for Individuals from low-income countries.
The programme is funded by the external page Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the external page Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. The E4D Doctoral Scholarship programme kicked off in 2019 and is expected to be rounded up in 2023.
Scholars will receive a grant amount of about 175’000 CHF which will cover the salary costs of the doctoral studies for 3 years. The ETH professors will cover the 4th year of the doctoral studies as well as costs related to the research itself.
Details of E4D Doctoral Scholarship Programme
- Category: Postgraduate (PhD)
- Host Organization: ETH Zurich
- Country: Switzerland
- Duration: Three Years
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
Financial Benefits of the E4D Doctoral Scholarship Programme
Successfully Selected Candidates will receive a grant sum is 175’000 CHF to cover the salary costs of doctoral studies for three years.
About ETH Zurich
Located in Zurich City, Switzerland, ETH Zurich is a public research university founded in 1854 by the Swiss Federal Government.
ETH Zurich has a mission to educate engineers and scientists, it also focused primarily on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
ETH Zurich university is part of the Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology Domain, an aspect of the Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research.
How to Apply for E4D Doctoral Scholarship Programme 2023 In Switzerland
- All Interested and qualified candidates should locate the application link at: https://eth4d.ethz.ch/funding-opportunities/E4D-Scholarships/e4d-doctoral-scholarships/application-from–e4d-doctoral-scholarships.html to apply
- For more details, visit the ETH Zurich website: https://eth4d.ethz.ch/funding-opportunities/E4D-Scholarships/e4d-doctoral-scholarships.html
- Project description
- CV of the candidate
- An MSc or MA degree from a recognized Institution
- Grade transcripts
- A letter of Support from the supervising professor at ETH Zurich,
- Two references from the field of research
- Personal publications or documentation of relevant activities relating to the project
- Contact and name independent external reviewers (Five)
Eligibility Criteria for E4D Doctoral Scholarship Programme Qualification
To be eligible to apply for this programme, Candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must have a High English proficiency level
- Applicants must not exceed the Maximum age of 40 years
- Should have an excellent MSc Degree and high academic performance
- Candidates should only contact an ETH professor with a concrete project idea
April 30, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- PTDF Scholarship Scheme 2023/2024 – How to Apply
- Coimbra Group Scholarship 2023 Programme for Sub-Saharan African Researchers – How to Apply
- University of Glasgow African Partners Award 2023 for African Students – How to Apply
- DAAD EPOS Scholarships in Germany 2023 – 2024 Fully Funded for Graduates For Developing…