Good news! We are pleased to inform you that Germany has recently announced the Application Call for the DAAD EPOS Scholarships 2023-24. Amazingly, this is one of the biggest scholarship programs in Germany for all international students.
Are you a student from a developing country looking to complete a full-time Masters’s or Ph.D? Degree Program from a top German University? Then this opportunity came at a time for you. Submit your Applications now via the application webpage mentioned below.
About DAAD EPOS Scholarships in Germany
The DAAD EPOS Scholarships in Germany is a fully funded scholarship opportunity offered to students from developing countries. The Scholarship covers varieties of programs which include EPOS; development-related postgraduate courses.
The primary aim of the program is to support selected graduates from developing countries to pursue an internationally competitive degree in Germany. The Scholarship targets highly qualified local specialists who are interconnected with international partners and play an important role in developing their countries.
Candidates can apply for various degree programs from Masters to MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. as long as they’re from. developing countries. DAAD EPOS Scholarships positions for Master’s and MPhil programs are 45, Don’t hesitate to grab this opportunity to study in Germany.
Kindly read the full post to get more details and information about this scholarship.
Summary of DAAD EPOS Scholarships 2023 in Germany
- Host Country: Germany
- Degree level: MPhil, MBA, Masters, LLM, and PhD
- Fund Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Gender: Male and Female
- Duration: 12 to 24 months
- Application Deadline: Varies
Benefits of the DAAD EPOS Scholarships
The Scholarship recipients will be provided with the following benefits;
- Students will get a scholarship amount of 934 EUR.
- Doctoral students will receive 1200 EUR.
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Personal liability insurance
- Travel allowance
- Airfare Tickets
- Provision of monthly rent Stipends
- Monthly allocation for family recipient members
How to Apply for fully funded DAAD EPOS Scholarships 2023
All interested and Qualified applicants should note that the application process for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2023-2024 is online.
In applying, send the application to the course program directly and not to the DAAD foundation.
Click this link to Apply: https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/
Requirements for DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2023-24
The conditions which Candidates must meet are given below:
- Candidates are required to have obtained a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Have basic experience in professional areas.
- Candidates must demonstrate their motivation for the Scholarship.
Available Courses and deadline for DAAD EPOS Scholarship
Click the link found below to check out the list of all courses available in this scholarship program with the deadline. https://static.daad.de/media/daad_de/pdfs_nicht_barrierefrei/in-deutschland-studieren-forschen-lehren/daad_epos_bewerbungsdeadlines_2024-25.pdf
- The application form (signed and completed)
- Motivation letter
- Higher education degree certificates
CHECK THIS OUT:
- GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme 2023 – How to Apply!
- NIHR Global Health Palliative Care (GHAP) African PhD Training Fellowship 2023 – How to…
- UNWTO Youth In Tourism Innovation Challenge 2023 for African Youths – How to Apply
- UNDP Growth Stage Impact Ventures (GSIV) Programme 2023 In Nigeria – How to Apply