Doordash is partnering with hello Alice and they have established a $1000000 restaurant disaster relief Fund. So all local eligible restaurants that have been affected by any form of disaster can simply apply to get this fund. The Doordash and hello Alice restaurant relief Fund is geared towards providing relief grants to local restaurants across the United States of America.
Of course, these restaurants have to be affected by state or federal declared Natural disasters. If you have a small business most especially a restaurant that has undergone a natural disaster you are in luck today. This is because we take look at funds in form of doordash and hello Alice that will be available for you to rebuild.
Doordash and Hello Alice Restaurant Relief Fund
Since the Coronavirus devastated parts of the whole world so much small business relief program has sprung up why are others that have already been restructured. As a small business owner, you now have access to lots of grants loans and funds to kick-start your business now that the pandemic is over. Today we take a look at doordash and hello Alice restaurant relief Fund which is simply for small businesses especially restaurants that have experienced a disaster.
It is a relief fund to help provide relief grants to all local restaurants across the United States that have been affected by any natural disaster. Doordash is partnering with hello Alice as they reopen the restaurant disaster relief Fund as a part of their ongoing 5-year 200 million mainstream strong pledge. This place is simply to empower local communities to help them regrow after a disaster.
About the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund
Doordash and hello Alice has pledged to release about 200 million mainstream strong and empowerment to local communities. As part of that effort, they are releasing the restaurant disaster relief Fund to help local restaurants in times of need. Time of need, in this case, is simply when a disaster that has been declared has struck and affected a restaurant.
As part of the process the fund will be available to all restaurant owners and operators experiencing hardship due to a state or federal declared natural disaster. These people experiencing such disasters are automatically eligible for the restaurant disaster relief Fund. All applicants must simply apply through the doordash.helloalice.com website.
When their application has been successful they will each be given 10000 dollars in grants in order to help this restaurant rebuild. The Grant money can be utilized for rent, utilities, maintenance, supply, payroll, and other essential expenses.
Eligibility for the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund
The disaster relief Fund is simply available to all local restaurants provided that they have experienced one form of natural disaster only order that is declared. Declared in the sense that it must be documented that such a disaster has happened at any given time. That being said in order to be eligible falling restaurant disaster relief Fund all applicants must have the following:
- Must operate the restaurant located in the United States
- Should Be experiencing hardship due to a state or federally declared natural disaster.
- Must also be or operate in a b brick-and-mortar location.
- A local restaurant which is must own at least three stores or less and fewer than 50 employees per location.
- Must have been open for at least 6 months.
- Finally must have been maintaining revenues of 3 million dollars or less the location in the last 12 months.
This graph can be used to cover all disaster-related incidents for restaurants that are local in the United States. Note that covid-19 related damages and not eligible for this Grant.
How to Apply for the Doordash and Hello Alice Disaster Relief Fund
Above you have seen the criteria for you to be eligible to apply for the restaurant disaster relief Fund. if you meet all the requirements that means you are eligible and once you are you can now apply. The first set of application for the restaurant disaster phones has already been over we are now in round two. If you are to apply you need to submit your application within 12 months of the disaster that occurred which is declared.
After successfully applying for the Grant applications are normally processed every 3 months and funding is disbursed shortly after. To apply for this relief Fund follows the below procedure:
- Launch any browser of your choice.
- Now head over to unbouncepages.com/hadoordash.
- Scroll down and click on apply now.
- Finally follow the onscreen prompts to properly apply for the program.
When you have successfully applied your application will be reviewed and you will be notified before July 18 of the progress. If you are selected you will receive your funds disbursed no later than August 15 2022.
- Delete Facebook Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account | Delete My Facebook Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account 2021: Delete Facebook Account | How do You Delete Facebook Account
- Wapkid – Free Mp3, Video & Game Latest Download on www.wapkid.com
- How to Zoom in On FaceTime – FaceTime Calls
- How to Begin Facebook Dating – Easy Step to setup your Facebook Dating Profile
- How to Delete Facebook your Account Permanently Immediately