Do you have a Facebook account and you are looking for a way to delete it successfully? If you are then you are in the right place. In this post, how to delete Facebook account 2021, I will be providing you with everything you need to know in order to successfully delete your Facebook account in this New Year.
How to Delete Facebook Account 2021
Hurray!!! It’s a new year, 2021, in most parts and regions of the world. Everyone is setting up new goals for their selves. And some persons have already set motions in place in kicking start the New Year. What about you, what have you planned for the New Year? Some persons however are thinking of starting the New Year in the right direction and would love to start by deleting their accounts on the Facebook social network.
You might be wondering as to the reasons why a person would want to delete their Facebook accounts. Well the platform, Facebook can be a very entertaining and pleasing one. But when not utilized in the right manner it can be time-consuming. You may find yourself spending useful and resourceful time on the Facebook social network. And this is time that is supposed to carry out other important tasks.
If you find yourself in this category, then it is ok to delete your Facebook account and return to the platform whenever you see it fit to. But before you do that, there are things you need to know first. And in order to find out what happens to your account on Facebook when you delete it, continue reading.
What Happens To Your Facebook Account When You Delete It
When you delete your account on Facebook you won’t be able to reactivate it when you want. Your profile, photos, videos, posts, and every other thing you have added to the platform over time would be deleted. You also will no longer be able to use the Facebook messenger tool if you registered with your Facebook account.
Other pieces of information like messages you sent to your friends, comments you made on posts will still be visible. Also if you used your Facebook details to log in to platforms like Oculus, deleting your Facebook account will also delete your Oculus account. If you would like to just take a break from the platform, it would be advisable to instead temporarily deactivate your account. But that’s a discussion for another day.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
Deleting your account on Facebook is easy and straight forward. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down, select settings and privacy.
- Choose settings and click on the ‘your Facebook information’ option in the left column.
- Next, click ‘delete your account and information’ and then select delete my account.
- Enter your password and click continue.
- Lastly, click delete account again.
That’s it! But note that your account will only be completely deleted in thirty days’ time from the day you initiated the whole process. If you would love to cancel your deletion process, all you need to do is to log in to your account during this period.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Delete My Account – Facebook Delete Account Permanently
- How to Delete Page on Facebook App: How to Delete Page on Facebook | Delete Facebook Page
- Facebook Account Delete Option – Delete Facebook Account | How to Delete Facebook Account
- Facebook New Account – Free Facebook Games | Dating | Avatar | App