Delete Facebook account 2021? Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world currently. This very social network can be argued as the best. With Facebook, there is nothing that you cannot do. If you are looking for a place to relax and feel entertained, Facebook is the place for you. If also on the other hand you are looking for a place to get serious in terms of business, Facebook is the right place for you.
Delete Facebook Account 2021
Do you know that Facebook in all its glory can be time-consuming? This very platform can be controlled in terms of time. I mean, Facebook wants you to spend time on its platform, but they don’t want you to spend or waste your time on the platform. They actually want you to get value for your time. But if not utilized well, the reverse can be the case. Instead of getting value for your time on this platform, you may be getting something else.
In this post delete Facebook account 2021, I will be directing you on everything you need to know in terms of successfully deleting your account. Many Facebook users over the past years have deleted their accounts and some more are still looking out for ways to delete their accounts. And as easy as this may sound and feel, not everyone knows about this.
Well, it is understandable. You will only have knowledge for something you need or something you will have need for. Nobody created their Facebook accounts with the mind of deleting it. This is something they just feel like having a need or use for. and if you are looking for how to go about it, then you have nothing to worry about.
How To Delete Your Facebook Account
Deleting your Facebook account is actually easy. The platform and company have made this easy for users so as not to stress themselves in the process. This shows that Facebook has always meant well for its users even though they feel their time on the platform are up. To delete your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- On your newsfeed, click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down, select settings and privacy and then choose settings.
- Select your Facebook information in the left column and click delete your account and information.
- Next, click delete my account and enter your password.
- Click continue and then click delete account.
That’s it. Your Facebook account deletion process will begin immediately. It will take up to thirty days for your account to be completely and permanently deleted on the platform. and it will take up to ninety days for your Facebook account information to cleared off the platform completely. You can also recover your account in the period of the deletion process. All you need to do is to login back to your account using your login details. And that’s it.
More Related Posts
- How to Post To Groups on Facebook: Facebook Groups | Creating Facebook Groups
- How To Delete A Page On Facebook: How to Delete Facebook Page Permanently | Delete FB Business Page
- Facebook Christmas Avatar: Make My Facebook Avatar | Free Facebook Avatar
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account – Facebook Deactivate Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account