Are thinking about how you can Delete Facebook Forever in 2021/2022? Sometimes we find ourselves in that position where we need a break from all activities including our Facebook and then the thought comes in to delete our Facebook account.
The fact is that there are times when we want to isolate ourselves from social media and this comes to play. I know you are quite confused about the title of this content. You don’t have to be confused about it.
However, deleting Facebook forever is the same thing as deleting your Facebook permanently. Are you tired of making use of your Facebook account? Or are you tired of seeing content that is posted on Facebook not pleasant to your anymore?
However, you have to think over it twice before making the move of deleting your Facebook account. This is because it might be of great benefit to you in the future. You might be wondering what those Features are.
Delete Facebook Forever 2021/2022
The simple truth is that you can delete your Facebook account forever in 2021/2022, after being given a 30-day rethink and your decision remains the same Facebook will automatically delete your account. Facebook has grown beyond the stage you might be thinking. Facebook has the interest of its users in the heart.
Do you know that when you delete your Facebook account your friends won’t be able to find any details about you? You won’t be able to retrieve the account back also. So before completing the process of deleting your Facebook account you should also download all vital information about your Facebook account also.
You can’t send messages to your friends also your friends can send to you as well. Before showing you the steps on how to delete your Facebook account forever. There is a more important topic to discuss.
How Do you Delete Facebook Permanently In Mobile?
Below are the steps to deleting Facebook permanently on your mobile;
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
Does Permanently Deleting Facebook Work
Yes, it does work. Just after deleting your Facebook account, you will be given a 30-day window to change your mind. Once the 30 days are up, all information concerning you on Facebook will be permanently deleted and will not be accessible.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account Forever 2022
The following are steps to deleting a Facebook account permanently below:
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the menu at the top of the homepage.
- Scroll down and locate the settings button, then tap on it.
- Move to Facebook information and click on the “Account ownership and control”.
- Click on the “Deactivation or Deletion”.
- Pick the “Delete account” and “continue to Account Deletion”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Delete Account”.
- After that, you have to input your Facebook password and click on “Continue”.
- Click on the “Delete Account”.
The above are steps to deleting the Facebook account. you can simply get more details about deleting the Facebook app here.