The Facebook dating feature has already been one of the best features made available so far by Facebook. This gives Facebook users a chance to find their one true love online. In this article, we will be giving you some reasons why users are experiencing challenges while trying to open the Facebook dating sites 2022. Also, I will be sharing with you, simple and easy steps with enough information on how you can access the Facebook dating sites 2022.
How to Access Facebook Dating Sites 2022
Turn Location Services on When you are in the process of opening Facebook Dating on your phone. you have to turn on Location Services. With this option, Facebook can show you suggestions of people that you match with according to your preference. Do the following on your Android:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Next, click Settings.
- Tap on Applications and scroll through to find the Facebook app
- Under Permissions, click on Location and toggle the option to the location services.
Also, if you are making use of an iPhone, it is a different process, follow the steps below to do that:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Click on Settings and scroll through to find “privacy”
- After clicking Privacy, tap on Location Services to turn it on.
Alternatively, you can open the Facebook Dating app and click on the Menu. After that, click Dating and then click on Dating Location.
Facebook Dating is not yet available where you are Located
Another reason why the Facebook dating site 2022 might not show on your Android or iPhone is that Facebook is not yet available for where you are located. Facebook dating is only available for people located in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Facebook is presently working on how they make the feature available to the following countries also: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, and the United States.
Also, the dating feature may not work on the phone if you are not yet considered to be an adult. This implies that if you are under the age of 18 years old, you will have no access to Facebook.
Get the Update of the Facebook App on your Device
If the Facebook app on your phone is not updated to the latest version. The Facebook dating site 2021 will not be available on your device. Follow the steps below to do that:
- Go to your device’s app store (App Store or Google Play).
- Click on the available updates for the Facebook application.
- Finally, If an update is available, install the latest version.
Make sure your Internet Connection is Active
Another reason that can explain why the Facebook dating site 2021 is not working may be due to the poor internet connection on your device. You can consider making use of mobile data or if you are making use of Wi-Fi. And also, try switching it off and then on again. This way the connections can be refreshed and you can access Facebook dating.
Restarting your Device
You can also try to restart your connections by restarting your device, this will give more memory to Facebook when your device comes on and you will be able to access Facebook dating.
- What Makes Valentine on Facebook Interesting: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Review
- Facebook Dating Service Rolls Out To More Countries: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating App
- Dating via Facebook App Free for Singles: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating Extended to More Countries: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating App