If you are set to leave the Facebook social platform, then you should check out the steps to Delete Facebook Account from Mobile. Well, we all know Facebook is one of the world’s largest and most used social networks.
It has been a great place for connecting with people out there but it has also faced issues too. With this, you should note that if you do not feel secure with Facebook, then you can delete the account right away. Let’s move on to more updates.
Delete Facebook Account from Mobile
Facebook is so useful when it comes to connecting with your friends and family. It is also helpful in reconnecting with old friends and brands, your customers, and just so much more. But for so many people out there, the experience has really not been a good one.
So, if you do not find this social media platform useful and interesting, then it is absolutely possible for you to Delete your Facebook Account from your Mobile. However, you should also note that it is also possible to go for just a short break temporarily deactivating the account.
It is possible for you to delete or deactivate your account through different means. You can either do so from the official Facebook app on your mobile phone or the web version on your computer. How do you get to do this? As much as Facebook hates to see you go, they have also made it possible for you to Delete your Facebook Account from your Mobile.
How to Delete Facebook Account
In this article, you will get to find out how you can delete this account from the app on your mobile phone. If you have an account you want to get rid of, there are just easy steps to do this. However, before deleting your account, there are just important tips that you should take note of.
When you choose to delete your account, what happens? Let’s check them out.
- It takes up to 90 days for the account to be taken off the social platform.
- All your details are completely deleted, which includes posts, videos, photos, and profiles.
- This action is permanent.
- Account details cannot be retrieved.
These are the changes that take place when you choose the Facebook account delete option.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently in Mobile
If you are set to know how you can get rid of this account right away, you should note that it is possible to do so using your Android and iOS mobile devices. Let’s check each of the steps below.
Delete Facebook Account from Android
How to delete your Facebook account using your Android phone? Let’s check the steps below.
- On your Android phone, open the Facebook app.
- Log in to the account you wish to delete.
- Tap on the menu button within the app, which is at the top of the navigation bar.
- From the list of options on the page, tap on “Settings & Privacy”.
- Tap on “Settings” and select “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Next, click on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- From the two options on the page, click on “Delete Account”.
- Next, you have to Continue to Account Deletion, as you enter the account password.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
How to Delete Facebook on iOS
To delete this account using your iOS mobile device, follow the steps below.
- On your iOS phone, open the Facebook app.
- On the Facebook app, log into the account you want to delete.
- Tap on “More”, which is on the navigation bar.
- From the options on the page, select “Settings”.
- Click on “Account Settings” and select “General”.
- From here, tap on “Manage Account”.
- Click on “Delete Account” and enter the password to the account.
- Continue and confirm the account deletion process.
Following the above processes, you can be able to delete the account right away.