Applications are now open for the HDR-Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship/ Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR) 2024-25 in Australia. If you want to study in Australia, don’t hesitate to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Deakin University is offering an incredible opportunity through its Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP) and Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR).
RTP/ DUPR Scholarships Details
The RTP scholarships are proudly funded by the Australian Government, reflecting their commitment to promoting education and research excellence. On the other hand, Deakin University sponsors the DUPR scholarships, both of these awards are available to both domestic and international students, making the scholarships highly competitive.
Benefits of the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR)
One of the primary benefits of these scholarships is the generous stipend and allowances provided to recipients.
- Students awarded an RTP scholarship will receive an annual stipend of $33,500, which is entirely tax-exempt.
- Additionally, for those students who are relocating to Deakin University from interstate or overseas, a relocation allowance ranging from $500 to $1,500 is awarded, depending on family status.
- International students will also benefit from a Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of their student visa.
Duration of Doctoral and Research Master Degrees
The RTP/ DUPR scholarships are available for both Doctoral and Research Master’s degree programs:
- For Doctoral degrees, the stipend is applicable for three years, while the tuition fees are offset for four years.
- Research Master degrees come with a stipend for two years and a tuition fees offset for an additional two years.
- Students must be enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University, whether they are domestic or international students. Additionally:
- Applicants seeking an RTP Fees Offset must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees.
- Those aiming for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend should not be receiving income from another source exceeding 75 percent of their respective stipend rate unless it is income unrelated to their course of study.
You can find detailed information on admission requirements at the official Deakin University website.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Previous research degree.
- Updates Resume (CV)
- Publications information.
- Proof of identification and citizenship.
- Two referee reports
- Short outline of the proposed research topic
- Proof of English proficiency
How to Apply
Kindly visit the official website given below to commence your application
The allocation of RTP/ DUPRS Stipends is a highly competitive process. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Candidate must have already completed four years of tertiary education.
- Achieved an 80% or equivalent in the research component of their previous study or demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment, considering factors such as previous study, work experience, research publications, and other research involvement.
- Complied with all other minimum entry requirements outlined in the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Admission, Selection, and Enrolment Procedure.
It’s important to note that currently enrolled HDR students can apply for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend. These applications will be assessed by the Faculty/Institute.
However, students who have completed more than three years of their doctoral course or two years of their master’s course (or part-time equivalent) are ineligible to apply.
More Related Content
- Deakin University – Research Training Program Scholarship, Australia 2022/2023
- Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023 – Study in Australia
- Fully Funded Australian Scholarships 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Australia – APPLY NOW
- Research Training Program International (RTP Scholarship) 2022/2023 At University Of South Australia – Fully Funded