Application for the Research Training Program international (RTP Scholarship) 2022/2023 At the University Of South Australia is open, this training is offered by the University of South Australia.
Research Training Program international (RTP Scholarship) 2022/2023 At University Of South Australia
The University of South Australia offers international students around the world the opportunity to enroll in Masters and Ph.D. Degree via the RTP Scholarships.
Each year, the University of South Australia offers about 300 Scholarships to international Students for Full-Time Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs. In fact, the institution offers virtually all academic fields/Majors.
Meanwhile, the Research Training Program International RTP Scholarship is not the only Program held, as there are Many other Scholarships that are meant for International Students at the University of South Australia. Examples of other scholarships offered by this University include University President’s Scholarships (UPS) & International Research Tuition Scholarships.
Details of University of South Australia RTP Scholarship
- Institution: University of South
- Country: Australia
- Study Level: Masters & Ph.D. degree
- Application Deadline 31 August 2022
- Number of Scholarships: The total number of Scholarship offered by the University of South Australia is 300
- Available fields for Masters and Ph.D: The scholarship covers all fields and majors at the University of South Australia
- Duration of program: 3 years maximum
- Value/financial coverage of RTP Scholarship: Living Allowance is $420 for Master, $840 for Doctoral, Thesis Allowance, Sick Leave (Paid Leave), Recreation Leave, Full Tuition Fee Covered, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
How To Apply For University of South Australia RTP Scholarship?
Please check the eligibility criteria below before applying for this scholarship. To apply, eligible applicants are required to:
- Check their eligibility status which is the first step toward applying for a research degree
- Then find a research topic (You might want to view the projects available for application)
- You will need to organize referees’ reports
- Then get ready to apply
- Apply online here
Eligibility Criteria for University of South Australia RTP Scholarship
- To be eligible for Research Training Program RTP Scholarship, applicants must be International Students.
- Masters by research applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- While Ph.D. Research applicants are required to demonstrate prior research experience and capability.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- Must have a master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- Applicant must have an equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- All applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree to be eligible
RTP Scholarship FAQ
- How can I apply for an RTP position?
You will need to make your applications directly to a participating university which will then manage the RTP application, selection, and offer process.
- How should students acknowledge the Commonwealth’s contribution in publications?
Very easy, Section 1.6.55 of the RTP Guidelines sets out the requirement that the Commonwealth’s contribution is acknowledged in research publications by RTP students where related to a research project.
- Can apply for a Commonwealth-funded postgraduate research scholarship if I am enrolling in a coursework degree?
You’re not eligible to do so. For you to qualify for an RTP place, you must be undertaking a higher degree by research for which at least two-thirds of the student’s time should be spent on research work at an approved university.
- Is it possible to apply to the RTP at more than one university?
You’re not restricted from applying for an RTP place at more than one university.
- Can I access RTP support if I choose to undertake a research doctorate or research master’s degree at an overseas university?
No, you can’t. You must be enrolled at an approved Australian university to be eligible.