SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship application for the academic year 2022/2023 is open, the postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
The various programmes including SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship courses are taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe.
The institution has a proud history of welcoming students from around the world and considered one of the most international universities in the world, with the proportion of international students around five times the global average; QS World University Rankings 2018.
Details of SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Application Deadline for SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship: 31st May 2022
- Eligible Countries: They include the following; Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt
- Study In (country): UK
- Type of programme: Masters
- Number of Awards: 4
- SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship Worth: £3,000(fee waiver)
- Application Selection: Student’s academic merit and a 250 word statement
How to Apply for SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship?
Before applying for SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship please check the eligibility criteria. Follow the steps below to apply
- Applicants are required to apply for the Scholarship via the online form at: https://forms.gle/5PHKecp75obiy76L8
- Complete the fields provided and ensure to provide the right answers where needed
- It is important to save a copy of your application form for your records, you might want to print a copy of the application before clicking the SUBMIT icon
Notification of Results
Usually, all successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS University will be contacted by the end of July 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship
For a student to be eligible for the SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship:
- The student must have applied for a Postgraduate degree (on-campus) in September
- He/She must be regarded as an Overseas fee-paying student from the Middle East or North Africa (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- To be eligible, the student must have a minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
Note; That a candidate is qualified does not lead to an automatic guarantee for a scholarship.
FAQ for SOAS Postgraduate Scholarship
- Am I required to pay a fee when I submit my application?
please note that there is currently no application fee to apply to study at SOAS.
- What is the time frame for processing my application?
Usually, a complete application is processed and a decision given within 4 weeks. Meanwhile, Applicants who require a student visa and wish to join SOAS should note that visa applications can take several weeks, hence, it’s important to apply as soon as possible.
- Can I apply for more than one Master’s programme per academic year?
No! Just one application can be submitted at a time, with the option of selecting a first and second choice of the taught masters programme.
- What is the required size for my personal statement?
A personal statement should be a maximum of 1000 words, stating the reasons why you are interested in the programme you have chosen with relevant experience for the programme and future plans.
- Are my GRE scores required?
Your GRE scores are not required to assess.