Do you desire to study in Australia? If yes, then note that the Fully Funded Bond University Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 applications are now open for study in Australia.
Fully Funded Bond University PhD Scholarship 2022
Bond University, Australia is Offering a Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarship for all students seeking to enroll for Doctoral degrees in 2022. Bond University Ph.D. The scholarship covers the tuition fee and also provides a living allowance of $27,596 per annum for outstanding students.
Interestingly, Bond University Ph.D. The scholarship is tax-free and will be available for up to 3 (three) years. The Scholarship programme is limited to students studying Ph.D. Doctorate by Research, this student must hold an offer letter to study at Bond University.
All submitted applications will be assessed based on key criteria and awarded based on academic merit. Applicants for this scholarship can also apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2022 Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D.
Details of Bond University Ph.D. Scholarship
- University: Bond University
- Country: Australia
- Level of Study: Ph.D degree
- Application Deadline: The closing date for Bond University Ph.D. The scholarship is on September 30, 2022
- Level of Education: The Scholarships are available for Doctorate degrees only.
- Eligible field of study: Bond University Ph.D. scholarships are available for any Ph.D programs offered at Bond University.
- Value of Bond University PhD Scholarship: Successful candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $27,596 per annum for outstanding students.
- Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships are available for the duration of the student’s name is the study: up to 3 (three) years.
- Eligible Nationality: All international students around the world
How to Apply for Bond University Ph.D. Scholarship
Applications for Bond University Ph.D. Scholarships are done via the University’s online application service.
- Visit the official scholarship link to proceed with your application:
- Ensure you read carefully the terms of the scholarship program on the website.
- Complete the online Application Form, followed by the required documentation.
- An email will be to you from Bond University to confirm that your application has been successfully submitted.
Eligibility Criteria Bond University Ph.D. Scholarship
For an interested candidate to be eligible for the scholarships, he/she must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates are welcome from any country, this is because there is no restriction on nationality.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- English language entry requirements must be met by the applicants as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- All Applicants for this scholarship are required to have a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Note that Bond University Ph.D. Scholarships are only available for new students, that is, current students are not eligible to apply.
- Also, any Applicants who have previously applied and were unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- This scholarship can not be held simultaneously with other scholarships in the same period.
The selection criteria for this scholarship are based on academic achievements and qualifications and will be awarded on academic merit.
Have the deadline date in mind as late submissions will not be entertained.