The Central European University (CEU) has opened its doors to eligible international students across the globe, for the 2024-2025 academic year. So, if you’re an international student aspiring to further your studies in Hungry, then this is an opportunity to maximize.
We will be guiding you in this post, on how you can apply for Central European University Scholarships, and also outline the benefits you can expect and the eligibility criteria to be taken note of. But, before we do just that, let’s begin by getting to know CEU, the very institution making these scholarships available.
About Central European University
Located in the heart of Europe, in Vienna, the Central European University (CEU) was established in 1991 as a private research institution with a global reputation. Since its inception, CEU has earned its place among the world’s top universities, ranked 30th in politics and 37th in philosophy by QS World University Rankings. The CEU scholarship is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious scholarships offered to students from around the world.
Central European University serves as a unique “crossroads” university where faculty and students from over 100 countries come together for interdisciplinary education and advanced scholarship. With accreditation in the United States and Austria, the university offers a range of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in various fields, including the social sciences, humanities, law, management, and public policy.
Central European University Scholarships 2024-25 – Details
The Central European University Scholarship is available for Bachelor, Master, or PhD Degree students. The University is offering fully funded scholarships for Postgraduate Degrees while Tuition Fee Scholarships are available for Undergraduate Degrees. This scholarship is offered for over 50 Degree Programs in about 17 Departments at the CEU. The official taught language is English.
Successfully Selected Candidates for Master’s and PhD degrees, will receive full expense coverage, while Bachelor’s Students are provided with Tuition Fee. Amazingly, students are not required to pay an application fee and they can apply without an IELTS/TOEFL test score by providing their English Proficiency Certificate.
Benefits of the Central European University Scholarships
Postgraduate Degree Scholarships
For those aspiring to pursue a postgraduate degree, CEU offers a generous package of benefits:
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee Coverage
- Health Insurance
CEU Monthly Stipend Options:
- Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships
Undergraduate students also have the opportunity to benefit from CEU Scholarships:
Two Presidential Awards, each valued at 5,000 EUR, will be given to outstanding students. These awards cover the tuition fee for four years of studies, distributed as follows:
- 1st Year: 500 EUR
- 2nd Year: 1,000 EUR
- 3rd Year: 1,500 EUR
- 4th Year: 2,000 EUR
Fields of Study
CEU offers the following academic fields and majors for students to choose from:
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies
Required Documents for Central European University Scholarships
To apply for Central European University Scholarships, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal (for graduate programs)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- The CEU welcomes applicants from any nationalities to apply.
- For admission to a bachelor’s degree program, candidates must have a high school certificate.
- Master’s degree Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree certificate/transcript.
- Candidates applying for Doctoral degrees must have a master’s degree.
- Candidates must present proof of English language proficiency is required.
How to Apply for Central European University Scholarships 2024
All interested and Qualified Candidates should note that the application process for Central European University Scholarships 2024, is conducted through an online application system.
Kindly click on the link below to apply for Central European University Scholarships
- For Graduate Scholarship: https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/deadlines
- For Bachelor’s Scholarship: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/application-requirements-bachelor-degrees-ceu/application-deadlines
1st February 2024.
More Related Content
- Google Generation Scholarship 2023 – Award of Up to 7,000 EUR
- Walmart Seller Central Application, Sign Up & Login @ seller.walmart.com
- Central China Normal University CSS Scholarship 2022 | Apply Now
- Apply for Netherlands Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 – Everything We Know Currently