Create a Fan Page on Facebook is not just for large corporations that are interested in building their social media handle. But can also be used by small businesses, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
They can benefit from using a fan page. The Facebook fan page is equally a great marketing tool to use for any business size mostly small businesses. Creating a fan page is simple and fast. Well, to find out more, read on.
Create a Fan Page on Facebook
Creating a Fan Page on Facebook simply means creating a page (fan) to connect with users on the platform. They are separate from your personal profile and have some great attributes.
Fan pages are public figures that allow you to share your products, services, and related information with your fans or other users. Creating a fan page is as simple as reading ABC and also as creating a business page.
Fan pages can be created by anyone on the platform using the Facebook application or website. To create the page, you need to be logged in on the platform and create an account if none.
Facebook Login Page
Logging in to your Facebook account is simple and fast. You can sign in using the app or site. Follow the below to log in;
- Launch the app or go to facebook.com
- Type in the email or phone number and password of the account.
- And hit on Login.
If the details are correct, the account will be loaded.
Facebook Account Needed
Creating a Facebook fan page can only be done when you have a profile on the platform. Facebook account is simple and fast to create.
Also, the process is free. You can create the account using your phone number or email address. Follow the instructions that I will be listed below to create a Facebook profile;
- Install and launch the app on your device or use the web browser and go to the Facebook official URL at facebook.com
- Provide the name used with every day, first name, and last name.
- Select your date of birth from the options and also the gender for the account.
- Type in your number or email. And then create a password for the account.
- Hit on Sign Up.
The account will be created immediately. But to complete the creation process, you will be prompted to confirm the email address or mobile number you’ve used for the account.
Create a Fan Page Facebook
Creating a fan page on Facebook is free and easy. You can use your browser or mobile app. You can create a fan page by following the guides below;
- Go to https://web.facebook.com/pages/create/ on your computer browser
- On the create page category, click on “Get Started” below Community or Public Figure.
- Enter the page name you’d like to use.
- From the category box, select “Just for Fun”.
- Then hit on “Continue”.
The Fan page will be created immediately. Upload an image for the fan page.
- Open your account and tap on the menu tab.
- From the dropdown, tap on “Pages”.
- Select “Create Page”.
- Tap on “Get Started”.
- Enter the page name and tap on “Next”.
- Choose a category and subcategory. On the category, select “Other” and on the subcategory select “Just for Fun”. Then tap on “Next”.
- Add a website link if required or needed. Select next.
- Add a profile picture and cover photo.
- Then tap on “Visit Page”.
The page will be created and you will start posting immediately on the page. You can invite your friends to like the page.
CHECK THIS OUT: