Step by Step Facebook ads is simply the guides you follow to create an ad. Most individuals have been finding it hard to create ads on the platform. And that’s why in this article, I will be discussing or giving you the steps on how to create. Before creating an ad on the platform, you need a Facebook account and an account. Read on to find out how to create.
Step By Step Facebook Ads
Step by step Facebook ads is simple procedures you follow the create your ad. Facebook Ads are the best way to go for those people who have small businesses on Facebook and want to grow it across the platform to get more clients. When setting up a Facebook Ad, you must have the goal of the advert in mind. By so doing, it would help you get a better idea of the aim. But firstly, let’s know what a Facebook ad is.
Facebook ads can simply be seen as a way of marketing or advertising your products or goods on the platform. Setting up your business ad campaign on Facebook is the best way to go. Because statics states that there are over 2 billion active registered Facebook users on the platform. So it is very likely to meet the ideal client for your business on Facebook.
Facebook Ads appear in the news feed on desktops or PC, mobile devices at the right column of Facebook. When advertising, Facebook doesn’t show your info to advertisers. There are different ad formats you can use for creating your ads.
Facebook Ads Format
On the Facebook platform, when you want to create your ad there are different options of ads you can choose from to create. Here is a list of the formats;
- Messenger Ads.
- Facebook Story Ads.
- Event Ads.
- Mobile App Ads.
- Domain Ads.
- App Ads.
- Collection Ads.
- Carousel Ads.
- Slideshow Ads.
- Link Ads.
- Video Ads.
- Image Ads.
- Instant Experience Ads.
- Lead Ads.
- Dynamic Ads.
- Canvas Ads.
You can choose from any of the above here to create your ad. You would need to target the ads before creating them.
Ways to Target Your Facebook Ads
If you want to reach a highly specific group of people with your Facebook Ads, use Facebook ad targeting. Ad targeting offers businesses different means to serve their customers the right ads at the right time. I will show you some ways you can target users with the ad, here;
- Provide the Ads to the people who have visited your site except for customers.
- Reach out to similar people who have converted on your ads before.
- Target the people who are College educated, have their homes, earn their own money, and are in the area like you.
- Those people on mobile devices are within ten miles of your own location.
- Target people in your target Demographic and are also online.
- Make shown to those people who have not seen the ads on that day.
How to Create Ad Campaign on Facebook
Creating an ad campaign can be very simple if you put your mind to it. It doesn’t finish the funds in your account, just a little money to set it up. Before you create a Facebook ad, make you set up your Business Manager page. Follow the simple steps below to create your successful Facebook ad campaign:
- Choose the campaign objective: brand awareness, consideration, and the conversion you want on the site.
- Select the audience you want to target with the ads on Facebook.
- Decide where you wish to run the campaign.
- Set the budget, schedule, and bidding.
- Pick an Ad format you want to use in creating the campaign.
- Place the campaign order.
You can measure the ad performance once it has been made public on Facebook.