Do you want to know how to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook in 1 min? Then you should continue to read. Facebook gives its members lots of securities and privacy options on the Facebook account. A friend list on Facebook can be hidden to ensure that it does not appear on the profile.
Do you know that there is a way to see a hidden friend list on Facebook? This trick is available on the internet but, many people do not know about it that is why we wrote this article to be your guide on how to see someone’s friend list in 1 min.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook in 1 min
With this trick, you will be able to see a hidden friend list on Facebook if any of your friends hide his or her friend list. A chrome extension is recommended for this task. This trick is one of the best Facebook tricks for Facebook users who want to see other people’s friend lists. Below are some handy steps that will guide you on how to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook within 1 minute.
To see someone’s friend list on Facebook in 1 min:
- First of all, you have to download the Facebook friends mapper chrome Extension from the Google Chrome web store.
- Now, add the extension to your chrome browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account on your browser.
- Enter the Facebook profile of your friend that you want to see his or her friend list.
- While you are on the Facebook profile of that friend, look closely and you will find “reveal friend” options in the section of the friend’s category.
- Click on the reveal friend and the chrome extension will scan the person’s entire friend.
- After scanning, the list of the person’s friends will appear on your screen.
This trick above is one of the best tricks for Facebook users who want to see hidden friend lists of their friends.
Note: This trick can only work on your chrome browser. You are advised to make sure you get the latest chrome browser so that the trick will work better for you.
Hide Friend List from Others on Facebook
In today’s life, it is all about privacy and keeping certain information’s from others. Normally when you add someone on Facebook as your friend, they will be able to see your friend list and you also will be able to see theirs. You might not want to see your friend list because you want do not want to give details about your personality to others.
Everybody has thousands of reasons for wanting to hide their friend list from others on the platform. Below are some steps that will guide you on hiding your friend list from others on Facebook
- Log in your Facebook account on your device and click on your photo to enter your profile page.
- Go to your friend list by clicking on the friend’s tab.
- On the friend’s page, you will find the pencil icon at the upper right corner of your screen. Click on it.
- Go to edit privacy.
- In the pop-up window, you will find the down arrow button in the upper right corner. Click on the down arrow button.
- Enter “who can see your friend list”
- Select “only me” so that, no one else will be able to see your friend list apart from you.
- Lastly, click Done to save the changes that you just made.
I am very sure these few steps I listed above will be able to guide you very well on changing the privacy of your friend list.