Are you a recent graduate or soon-to-be graduate looking for a rewarding internship opportunity? Look no further than the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023. With monthly stipends of up to £1,812, this programme offers a unique opportunity to gain professional experience while making a difference in communities around the world.
About Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023
The Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023 is an initiative by the Commonwealth Secretariat to offer recent graduates the opportunity to gain professional experience in a wide range of fields.
This programme is designed to promote mutual understanding and cooperation among Commonwealth countries by providing young professionals with the chance to work and learn in diverse cultural contexts.
Benefits of the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023
The Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023 offers a range of benefits to successful applicants, including:
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend/salary of up to £1,812, for a duration of six-month
- In addition to the salary, Interns are eligible for a 15-day paid annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Interns may also work from the Commonwealth Central London office for five days minimum per fortnight including every Wednesday.
- Professional experience in a diverse and challenging work environment
- Acquire new skills and knowledge
- Exposure to different cultures and perspectives
- Interns will get to connect with professionals in their field
- Monthly stipends of up to £1,812 to cover living expenses
Application Process for Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023
The application process for the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023 is simple and straightforward.
- Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit their Application online via the link provided below.
- Please note that the application requires applicants to provide a detailed CV as well as a motivation letter showing the applicant’s experience and interests and what they can bring to the role.
- Applicants are also expected to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
- Application link: commonwealthfoundation.com
Eligibility Criteria for the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023:
- Applicants must have excellent research and administrative skills
- Must also possess good knowledge of, or be interested in, at least one area of the Commonwealth work including freedom of expression, climate or health.
- Experience using technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Candidates must be curious and willing to learn and
- Must promote the values and principles of the Commonwealth and the Foundation.
- Applicants must possess and declare the right to work in the UK for the full duration of the internship, during the application. Please note that the Foundation does not help in altering the visa status of any applicant.
Internship Expectations and Responsibilities
Interns in the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023 are expected to:
- Be proactive
- Be adaptable and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Show a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards
Important dates of the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Application Closing date: Tuesday 2 May 2023, 1pm GMT
Date for Interviews: 15 May 2023
Commencement date: Tuesday
The Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023 offers a unique opportunity for recent graduates to gain professional experience, develop new skills, and make a difference in communities around the world.
With a wide range of internship placements available and a monthly salary of up to £1,812, this programme is an excellent option for young professionals looking to kickstart their careers.
How long does the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023 last?
The internship programme lasts for a period of six months.
Can I apply for the internship programme if I am not a citizen of a Commonwealth member country?
No, only citizens of Commonwealth member countries are eligible to apply for the programme.
Is there an age limit for applicants?
There is no age limit for applicants to the Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
Will I receive training during my internship?
Yes, interns will receive on-the-job training and professional development opportunities throughout their internship.
More Related Content
- Association of Commonwealth Universities Early Career Conference Grants 2023
- Top 10 Highly Paid Scholarships for International Students 2022/23
- 2022 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships For Masters Students
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Common Wealth Scholarship in the UK with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now