The CERN Administrative Student Program 2022/2023 in Switzerland is Fully Funded and is an opportunity for all students seeking to pursue a study in Administration or any related field of study.
CERN is a well-known organization around the world. It is offering an internship that is fully funded to eligible students, giving them the opportunity to gain administrative experience.
Applications for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 in Switzerland is open. The administrative program is scheduled to take place in Switzerland and interns will spend about 2 to 12 months in Meyrin, Geneva.
Also Read: SpaceX is Reportedly Set to Launch US Spy Satellites
About CERN Administrative Student Program 2022
CERN Administrative Student program offers opportunities to undergraduate and master’s students, to gain experience within the world’s most organized administrative platform.
Selected students will be trained in some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
The CERN Administrative Student Program is a fully-funded international internship program that will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
All candidates seeking to secure a place for the internship can apply freely without having to pay anything. Additionally, applicants will also be eligible for a monthly allowance as well as 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
This is an amazing opportunity as CERN interns will gain vast experiences through their work at CERN that will benefit their careers as they will become extremely knowledgeable in administration. They will also gain the confidence that they will need in the future.
Also Read: Is The End-to-End Encryption offered by Facebook’s Safe?
Details of CERN Administrative Student Program 2022/2023
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Internship Location: Meyrin, Geneva
- Duration of internship: 2 to 12 months
- Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Program
All selected candidates for the program will receive the following benefits:
- interns will be offered CERN’s health insurance
- Monthly Stipend of 3319 Swiss Francs.
- Contract of participation from 2 to 12 months.
- Coverage for Air travel tickets for the program.
- About 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
Also Read: TellPopeyes Customer Satisfaction Survey – tellpopeyes.com
CERN Program Available Fields:
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Business administration
How to Apply for CERN Administrative Student Program 2022/2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates for the CERN Administrative Student program should click the “I am interested” button on the official website.
- Then Select your resume and drop it into the box.
- Provide academic background details and work experience.
- Please note that applicants who are applying for more than one job must submit their applications separately.
- Visit the webpage below to Apply: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/CERN/743999826379786-administrative-student-programme-2022-2
Requirements for CERN Administrative Student Program 2022/2023:
To apply for the Administrative Student Program, You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must belong to CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Successfully Selected applicants can stay for at least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student
- Candidates should have completed at least 18 months of their undergraduate studies (Bachelor or master’s)
- A good understanding of English or French is a requirement
- Applicant must Have Applied for WFP Internship Program 2022
Also Read: Whole Food Pasadena Ca Hours – What Time Does Whole Food Pasadena Open &…
- An updated CV/Resume
- A Reference letter from a professor
- Academic Transcript (most recent)
The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022-23 is 1st August 2022 (at noon: 12:00 CEST).
Also Read: Ink Business Cash Credit Card Application – www.creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/cash