The Ink Business Cash Credit Card is one of the business credit cards owned by Chase. The cashback cardholders enjoy with the card makes it one of the best credit cards for business owners.
This card is a good choice for business owners that spend money on office supplies, cable, internet, and phone services. This article is going to discuss in detail, what you need to know about this card. Read on!
Ink Business Cash Credit Card
Due to the expenses of running a business, most business owners look for cards that come with benefits even as they spend. The Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card. If you have a small business that does not have a lot of travel expenses, you can apply for the card. The card also comes with a sign-up bonus and the redemption of rewards is also flexible.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Review
The Chase Ink Business Cash card is a no-annual-fee credit card for business owners. The card also comes with a 0% intro APR for the first 12 months on purchases. Business owners can also get employee cards with no additional fee. With the employee card, you can set personalized spending limits for your employees and get rewards faster.
With the Ink Business card, you earn $750 as cash back for spending $750 in the first 3 months of opening an account. cardholders also enjoy a signup bonus. However, the cashback earned does not include purchases like cash advances, balance transfers, foreign transactions, etc.
This card is also a great way to manage your business. The Ink Business Cash helps you build the credit history of your business. You can integrate your card with bookkeeping software to track the expenses of your business.
Chase Ink Cash Benefits
Before applying for the Ink Business Cash Credit Card, it is important you know the benefits of the card. Knowing the benefits of this card will help you determine if it is the best credit card for your business. The benefits of this card are listed below:
- Welcome or sign-up bonuses are offered to new cardholders.
- No annual fee.
- 5% cashback is earned for purchases on office supplies, internet cable, and phone purchases. To get this cashback you are required to spend at least $25,000 on these combined purchases.
- Cardholders earn 2% cash back for gas stations and restaurant purchases. This cashback is earned on the first $25,000 spent in each account anniversary year on these purchases.
- Fraud and purchase protection.
- Cardholders have unlimited access to their account online.
These are some of the benefits of being an Ink Business Credit card holder. The rewards earned with this card can be redeemed for gift cards, travel, and cashbacks.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Application
Having known the benefits of being a Chase Ink Cash Card holder, you may be interested in applying for one. You can easily apply for this card online with a few simple steps. To apply online, you will need your Social Security Number, Income information, and other personal information. As you read on, you will learn how to apply for this card online.
How to Apply for Ink Business Cash Credit Card Online
To begin the Ink Cash Card application online, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/cash into the search bar. You will be directed to the Ink cash credit card page.
- You can go through the card features, terms, and benefits on the opened page.
- If you have a Chase account, click on “Sign in to apply faster”.
- Choose “Apply as a guest” if you don’t have an account.
- When you access the application form online, fill out your “Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Tax ID”, “SSN”, and “ZIP code”.
- Also provide your “Email address”, “Phone Number” and every other detail required of you.
- Proceed to choose your Legal Business Structure, Business name, and the name you want on the card.
- Lastly, read through the card terms and conditions and tick the box indicating you agree.
After this, you can read through the card terms and conditions on the page and click on “Submit” to complete the application process.
Chase Ink Business Credit Card Activation
When your application for the Ink business credit card has been approved, you will be mailed the card within 7 to 10 business days. Note that you can’t use your new business card until it has been activated.
You can activate your card online or by contacting chase customer service. The fastest and easiest method to activate your card is to do so online. Want to learn how to activate your card online? Read on!
How to Activate Ink Business Credit Card
To activate your new card online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Chase Ink credit card page with the URL creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/cash
- Click on “Sign in” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Provide your account “Username” and “Password” to access your account or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Click on “My Accounts” when you are logged in to your account.
- Choose your card.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to provide your card number and complete the activation process.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Account Sign Up
Signing up for an Ink business cash card account online is very important. With your card account, you have the opportunity of managing your account anytime anywhere.
Your account gives you access to viewing your card statements, reviewing and redeeming your rewards, and adding authorized rewards. The next section of this article will give you a detailed guide on how to sign up for an account. Read on!
How to Sign Up for an Ink Business Cash Credit Cash Account
To sign up for a Chase Ink credit card account, follow the steps below:
- Go to creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/cash with your internet-connected device.
- Navigate to “Sign In” at the top of the page and click on it.
- Under the sign-in form, click on “Not Enrolled? Sign up Now”.
- Fill out your “Card Number” “SSN” and create a username for your account.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to create a password for your account and complete the online banking setup.
Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card Login
There are so many activities you can carry out when you log in to your card account. When you log in to your account, you can pay your bills, request for employee card, add authorized users, set automatic payments, and lots more.
Your account is also secure and make sure you do not disclose your login details. To learn how to log in to your account, keep on reading.
How to Login to your Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card
To access your account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the credit card page with the URL creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/cash
- Choose “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Provide your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign In”.
This is how to access your card account online. You can click on “Forgot Username and Password” to recover any of your forgotten login details.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Credit Score
To get the Ink Business cash card, you need to have a good or excellent credit score. A good credit score starts from 670. When you apply for the card, there are other factors that will be considered apart from your credit score.
Chase will consider your credit history, your income, your debt-to-income ratio, and lots more. This means that a good or excellent credit score does not mean you will be approved for the card.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Categories
The Ink Business cash credit card comes with two categories of bonuses. The first category of bonus is the 5% cashback. Under this category, cardholders get a 5% cash back on the first $25,000 they spend on office supplies, phones, cable, and internet services.
Under the second bonus category, cardholders earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 they spend at restaurants and gas stations. 1% cash back is also earned on other purchases made on the card.
Chase Customer Service
The Chase Customer Service unit is open to customers that have issues with their credit cards and other services offered by the Bank. If you are having any issues with your Ink Business card, you should contact the customer service unit immediately.
To get the Chase customer service number go to www.creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/cash. Click on the menu button at the top left corner of the page and choose “Customer Service”.
Is it Hard to Get a Chase Business Credit Card?
Getting a Chase Business credit card is not that hard. If you have a good or excellent credit score, you may be approved for the card. Other factors that will improve your approval odds include a good income and debt to income-ratio.
Is Chase Ink Business a Credit Card?
The Chase Ink business card is one of the business credit cards owned by Chase. This card allows business holders to earn rewards when they use their cards for office supplies, phone services, cable services, etc. This is one of the best business credit cards to apply for if you are a small business owner.
How Do I Redeem the Rewards on My Ink Business Cash Card?
One advantage of the Ink credit card is that it has flexible rewards redemption methods. You can redeem this reward for cash back as a statement credit, you can also redeem your rewards for travel, gift cards, or on the Apple Ultimate Reward store.
How do I Pay my Ink Business Credit Card Bill?
To pay your Ink cash card bills, log in to your account online and access the payment option. You can also contact the Chase customer service number to make payments. You can also mail your payments to Chase Bank.
- Teach English without a Degree Online – Companies to Teach Online Without a Degree
- What is a Correspondent Bank – What is the Limit on Wire Transfer?
- www.key2benefits.com/login – Key2benefits Card Application, Activation
- What is a Debit Memorandum – Can a Debit Memo be Reversed?
- Lucrative Career Paths Examples for Young Graduates