The Carmignac Photojournalism Awards 2022 application is now open. By September 1, Carmignac Foundation will be announcing the winner of the Carmignac Photojournalism Awards.
Carmignac Fondation will be part of the renown festival Visa pour l’Image for the 7th consecutive year, of which the fondation is pleased to be a part of amazing festival.
The Carmignac Photojournalism Awards 2022 is actually it’s 13th edition. This year, the focus is on Ghana and the many human, social and ecological challenges facing the country
About Carmignac Photojournalism Awards 2022
Photojournalism and Media as a whole faced strange crisis in 2009. This resulted to the creation of the Carmignac Photojournalism Award by Edouard Carmignac. Edouard created the Carmignac Photojournalism Award to support photographers in the field.
Annually, the fondation provides funds for the production of an investigative photo reportage on human rights violations and geo-strategic issues in the world. It also provides the laureate with financial and human resources to carry out their project and produces both a monograph and a traveling exhibition.
This action aims to shed light on the crises and challenges being faced globally. Upon successfully completion of each edition, 4 photographs willed by the laureates are included in the Carmignac collection.
About Fondation Carmignac
Fondation Carmignac was established in 2000 by Édouard Carmignac as a corporate foundation. The foundation is structured around two main pillars; an art collection of over 300 works.
The Carmignac Photojournalism Award yearly offers supports for an investigative report that is the subject of an exhibition and a catalog.
Summary of the Carmignac Photojournalism Award
- Type: College
- Organization: Fondation Carmignac
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
The Aim and Benefits of Carmignac Photojournalism Awards 2022
- For All Successfully Selected applicants by an international jury, the laureates receive a €50,000 grant to carry out a 6-month field report.
- Through the support of the Fondation Carmignac, a travelling exhibition and the publication of a monograph will be produced upon their return.
Eligibility Criteria for Carmignac Photojournalism Awards Qualification
- The awards is Open to all photographers, of all nationalities.
- Becoming a Participant can be individually or collaborative.
- Participation does not require applicants to have a press card
How to Apply for Carmignac Photojournalism Award 2022
Are Interested? Ensure that you qualify before applying for the awards. Follow the instruction below to apply for the Carmignac Photojournalism Awards 2022:
- Visit the Fondation Carmignac webpage at: fs23.formsite.com to apply
- Once you’ve accessed the site, complete the following fields with the correct details
Name and first name
Date of birth
Address & country of residence E-mail address
Website and/or social networks
Biography Publications/exhibitions/awards (pdf only)
Portfolio (pdf only)
Project description (minimum of 500 characters)
Please note that you’re not required to pay for the process as it is totally free of charge.
Submit your Applications online before October 17, 2022 at 23:59 GMT, in French or English only.
Visit the Carmignac website for more details: http://www.fondationcarmignac.com/en/photojournalism-award/
- How to Turn Your MacBook into An Emergency Wi-Fi Hotspot
- New Lord of The Rings Game Revealed by Take Two
- Meteor Lake CPUs by Intel Could Look More Like Raptor Lake than Earlier Expected
- AMD Could Launch the Ryzen 7000 CPU to Disrupt Intel Raptor Lake Reveal
- Your Microsoft Teams Calls Are Set To Get A Lot More Creative