If you want to Buy facebook stars, Facebook stars is a very important feature that you can use to support your favorite video or gaming streamers on Facebook. If you want to harness this amazing feature, then you are reading the right article.
Buy Facebook Stars
Now, why should you send stars to people on Facebook? Sending stars is the best way to appreciate them for their useful content on Facebook. Most of these streamers are using the Facebook star feature as a stream of income and sending them stars will be a very useful tool of motivation for them.
If are still unaware of this feature, this is a summarized briefing. Facebook star is a feature on the famous social media platform called Facebook that enables gaming content creators to earn money from their live streaming.
When you are watching the streams, you have the option to buy stars for some specific prices ( which we will reveal later on in this article) and send them to the creator you want to support. Although you would have purchased these stars for a higher price. Each star will give this creator the sum of $0.01.
Apart from that, there are also some animated virtual gifts that you can choose from, each of them has the worth of a certain number of stars. For this reason, a lot of game creators are harnessing the earning power of these live streaming sessions.
Facebook stars cost
if you want to buy facebook stars to gift or donate to your favorite video game streamers, these are the price value below.
- 25 Stars – $0.49 PHP 17.79
- 60 Stars – $0.99 or PHP 42.70
- 100 Stars – $1.49 or PHP 71.19
- 378 Stars – $5.38 or PHP 267.81 (5% Off)
- 795 Stars – $13.24 or PHP 535.63 (10% Off)
- 2,235 Stars – $26.80 or PHP 1,339.07 (20% Off)
- 4,465 Stars – $53.44 or PHP 2,678.14 (20% Off)
- 9,525 Stars – $107.84 or PHP 5,356.28 (25% Off)
How to Buy Facebook Stars
Facebook stars are not for free, you have to buy them for a specific price. Here are the steps to successfully purchase facebook stars;
Buying facebook stars using a shortcut
While commenting on a live video, you can buy stars to send to your favorite game streamers. To do this, follow the steps below
- Enter (!) in the comment section
- After doing that, enter the number of stars you would like to buy and send.
Buying Stars During a Live Video
Another method of buying stars is given below
- Go to the creator’s page during a live video
- After that, Tap on the star icon next to the comment section
- When you do that, your stars balance will be displayed on the top left
- Tap the buy stars button to purchase additional stars
- After that, select the number of stars you would like to buy
- You can then follow the prompts from the google play store or the apple store
- When you have finished this, click on done.
now that you know how to purchase facebook stars, you can easily send them to your favorite Facebook creator‘s page.
Where can I see my Stars balance?
To access your stars balance from a video on Facebook follow the steps below;
- Click the stars icon next to Write a comment on any video that allows Stars.
- After that, Your star’s balance will be displayed in the top left. Ou can click buy Stars to purchase additional Stars if you need more.
From the payment history on your computer, you can access your star’s balance. Follow the steps below to do that;
- Log in to your Facebook account
- On the home page, click Account in the top right of Facebook.
- On the pop-up that shows Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- After that, Click Payments in the left menu.
- You can then click Star activity to see your Stars balance and the list of creators you’ve sent Stars to.
now that you can check your balance and purchase stars on Facebook, you can now support your favorite Facebook game creators. Here‘s how to do that.
How do I Support Creators on Facebook?
The best way to support creators on Facebook apart from giving them your supportive likes and comments on Facebook is to send them stars. Have it at the back of your mind that not all creators are eligible for stars. When watching a video from a creator, always check for a star icon next to the comment section, that is the best way to know if they are star enabled.