Activatewisely.com is the website where you can Activate your Wisely Card. This article will give you a detailed guide on the various ways you can activate your Wisely Card.Wisely card is a convenient and effective way to make payments for purchases. Cashiers use card readers to know the number of funds in your card any time you make a purchase.
Wisely cards are issued by the Fifth Third Bank, N.A. And these debit cards are not restricted, they can be used everywhere.
Activatewisely.com Activate card
Activatewisely.com (Activatewisely) is a website that you can use to achieve the task of activating your wisely card easily online. Did you receive a new Wisely Pay Card? If yes, you will need to activate your card first before you can use it.
To do that, you can go to www.activatewisely.com and follow the instructions to complete the activation process, after that you can use your card to pay your bills, and shop at a store or online.
If you are still confused with this process, follow the steps below to activate your wisely card.
How to Activate My Wisely Card
There are two different ways to activate your wisely cards. You can either do this online or offline. Check out the steps below.
How to Activate a Wisely Card Online
To activate your wisely card online, follow the steps below.
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Enter the URL www.activatewisely.com to visit the card activation page.
- On the opened page, enter your “Card Number”. This is the 16 digits printed on the card.
- Also enter the “Expiration Date” of the card on the page.
Click on the “Continue Button” at the bottom of the page and follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the process.
How to Activate a Wisely Card Over the Phone
To activate your card over the phone, you need to make a call. You will have to call the customer service of the card issuer and after then, follow the instructions given. To get the Wisely customer service contact details, visit www.activatewisely.com
Note that You will not receive any charges until you decide to start using your card. Once you activate your card, your monthly service charge will start.
How to Activate a Wisely Card with the Wisely App
It is necessary to note that you can operate and do transactions through the Wisely mobile app too. If you want to activate your wisely card with the application. Then follow the steps below:
- Go to the app store on your device and install my wisely application.
- Set up your wise account in the app
- Go to account
- Choose activate your card
- Enter the 16 digit code below your name on the card.
Follow all other instructions on your screen to complete the card activation process.
What is a Wisely Card?
The Wisely card is a prepaid debit card issued by the the Fifth Third Bank, N.A. The wisely card is a reloadable card and it offers it holders the convivence of making payments without having to carry cash about.
There are two types of Wisely cards. They include the and the Wisely Pay card. The Wisely Direct card is offered by ADP and people can use this card to get their pay and other sources of income.
The Wisely Pay Card on the other hand is used by most employers to pay their employees. All they need is to offer this card to their staff and pay their salaries and other benefits directly to their card accounts.
How to Get a Wisely Card
The wisely card is not a credit card. So, you don’t need a credit score or history to get it. This card is also an easy way to receive your payments, you can get this card by enrolling for one online. To do this, follow the guide below:
- Visit the card page with the URL info.mywisely.com
- Under the menu option, click on “Get a Card”.
- You will be redirected to a new page, read through the details on the card.
- Click on “Enroll for a Card” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Date of Birth” and “Social Security Number”.
Click on “Next” and provide other details that will be required of you to complete the card enrollment.
How to Sign Up for a Wisely Card Account Online
To register your Wisely card for online access, follow the steps below:
- Go to info.mywisely.com with your internet enabled device.
- Locate the Menu button at the top of the page and click on it.
- Scroll down and choose “Login”.
- Click on the “Get Started” option.
- Fill in your “Card Number”, the “Expiration Date” and “Security Code”.
- Also, enter your “Social Security Number” and click on “Next”.
Provide any other information required from you and with this, your account set up will be completed.
After you have signed up for a Wisely account, you can login at any time to mange your card account. Your Wisely account gives you access to view your card balance, check your transaction history, update your personal information and lots more. As you read on, you will learn how to access your account.
How to Login to My Wisely Account Online
Follow the steps below to login to your account:
- Connect your device to the internet and enter the URL info.mywisely.com into the search bar.
- Click on the menu button at the top right corner of your display screen.
- On the opened page, click on “Login”.
- Enter your Account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login” at the bottom of the page.
This is how to login to your Wisely card account. If you have forgotten any of your login details, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” to recover it.
Where Can I Use My Wisely Card?
After getting a Wisely card, you may be wondering where you can use it. You can use your Wisely card to make store payments over the phone, online or in person. This is if the store allows payments with Debit Visa or Master Card.
How Do I Check the Balance on My Wisely Card?
You can check the balance on your Wisely card logging in to your account online at info.mywisely.com or with the mobile app. Other transactions you can carry out with your card account includes reviewing your purchase history, making fund transfers and lots more.
Why did I Get a Wisely Card in the Mail?
If you received a Wisely card in a mail without applying for it, it could be that your account details is listed under the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) payroll.
IRS also uses the Wisely Direct Card to issue benefits to eligible USA Citizens. You can contact any IRS office close to you if you did not apply for any benefits program.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Wisely Replacement Card?
If your wisely card gets stolen or missing, you can request for a replacement card. It will take about 10 business days for Fifth Third Bank to mail you a replacement card. Also, your old card account will be deactivated.
Can I Withdraw Cash from My Wisely Card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from your Wisely card. You can make withdrawals at any Surcharge free ATM with your card. You can also withdraw all the funds in your card at any of the participating banks.
- www.sofi.com – SoFi Personal Loan | SoFi Personal Loan Login
- www.nordstrom.com – How to Login to www.nordstom.com
- Prosper Loan Marketplace – How to Applying For Prosper Loans | Prosper Loan Login
- Wawa Gas Station – Wawa App for Gas | Wawa Login
- www.mygenesiscredit.com Register – My Genesis Credit Login | www.mygenesiscredit.com payment
- www.aspirecreditcard.com Activate – Aspirecreditcard com | Aspire Credit Card Login