How to report someone in Facebook dating – Facebook dating saw a great surge in usage in the previous year. The dating service by Facebook which was just launched a few years ago is now being mentioned with the likes of tinder and bumble in the same list.
How to Report Someone in Facebook Dating
Facebook dating is now one of the best online dating platforms in the world currently and if you are not making use of it you are missing out on a whole lot. But with all the good things being said about the platform, it can sometimes be overwhelming. And this may sometimes make you make some drastic decisions regarding the platform.
Facebook dating unlike many dating platforms is very simple and easy to utilize. You don’t need to do anything vigorous in order to get things done on the platform. And just as matching people on the dating service, Facebook dating has made it easy for users to report someone if the need arises.
What You Need To Report People on Facebook Dating
Most dating has the feature of reporting users on their platform and so does Facebook. Other platforms however have policies in place in order for this to happen. For example, subscribers alone can report other users as the feature will be restricted to users on the free plan.
But with Facebook, this is not the case. Every single feature when it comes to the Facebook dating service is free. You don’t have to subscribe to anything in order to report a person on the platform. and if you ever feel uncomfortable chatting with a match on the platform, you can easily report them with the reporting feature on the Facebook dating service.
How to Report Someone You Are Chatting With On Facebook Dating
Just as mentioned already in this post, reporting a person on Facebook dating is possible, and to do this successfully, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon. Make sure you are logged into your account.
- Tap the dating icon or option from the extended menu page and select matches.
- Next, select the conversation that you want to report and tap the three-dotted icon in the top right corner.
- Next, tap report this conversation and select a reason for reporting the conversation.
You will however need to follow the steps that follow to finish your report.
If you want to report a suggested match on dating, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Select the dating icon or option and head to the dating profile of the person that you want to report.
- Next, tap the three-dotted icon in the top right and select the ‘report (name’s) profile’.
- Select a reason you are reporting the profile and then follow the next steps required in order to finish with your report.
That’s it! The person or the suggested match will be reported successfully but only if you follow the steps above correctly.