How to add stories to Facebook dating profile – Do you wish to learn how to spice up your Facebook dating profile by adding stories to it? If this is it with you, then you are in the right place.
How to Add Stories to Facebook Dating Profile
When it comes to online dating, people are always attracted to people with the best profiles. So it is very important that when setting up your profile, you should be precise and bring out your A-game. In this post, however, I will be showing you how you can easily and effectively ad stories to your Facebook dating profile.
To connect your Instagram or Facebook stories to Facebook dating, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Select dating and tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap General and select ‘connect stories’.
- Next, select whether it is Facebook or Instagram stories you want to connect and tap the connect button.
Lastly, tap the done tab to finish the connection. You may however need to log in to your Instagram profile in order to add stories to your dating profile. Once you are logged in you can choose to share a tory to dating.
How to Share Instagram Stories to Dating
After connecting your Instagram stories to your dating profile, you can choose to directly share them from your Instagram app. To do this;
- Open the Instagram app and tap the add icon and then select ‘story’.
- Tap the ‘send to’ button once the story is ready.
- Next, tap the share tab next to your story.
- Tap share next to your Facebook dating story in order to share to Facebook dating.
Once you have completed the steps above, your story will appear in dating.
Note that you cannot share your Instagram stories that you only share to close friends or re-share other people’s content. You should also know that interactive story stickers such as links or polls are not interactive on dating.
If you delete an Instagram story that you shared with Facebook dating, the story will not be deleted in dating. You will need to delete Instagram stories in Facebook dating in order to delete them successfully.
How to Share Facebook Stories to Dating
After you have successfully connected your Facebook stories to dating, you can select which stories to share. You can also automatically share new Facebook stories to dating and to do this,
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger menu icon and select dating
- Next, tap ‘add story’
- Select the previous Facebook stories which you posted in the past 24 hours. You can also choose to share new Facebook stories automatically to dating
- Next, tap the ok tab to confirm
To turn off automatic sharing of Facebook stories to dating, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon.
- Select dating and tap ‘add story’.
- Tap automatically share new Facebook stories to dating.
- Lastly, tap add now to confirm the whole process.
Note that you cannot share Facebook stories that you only share to a custom audience or re-share other users’ content. You should also know that interactive stickers such as links and polls are not interactive in dating once you share.
How to Disconnect Instagram or Facebook Stories From Dating
To disconnect your Facebook or Instagram stories from dating, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon
- Select dating and tap the settings icon in the top right corner
- Tap General and go to stories and tap the purple dot.