The Butler University acceptance rate should be your first consideration if you want to be admitted because it reveals how demanding the school’s criteria are and how competitive it is. Butler University is more lenient than other colleges, nevertheless, they require you to meet their GPA and SAT/ACT requirements. Your chances of acceptance are high if you fulfill or exceed their requirements.
Butler University enrolls around 5,589 students per year, including 4,537 undergraduate students with 72.25% over the past 10 years. The college acceptance rate made the admission process moderately selective. According to the report, Butler University received about 16430 Applications for fall 2023 admissions resulting in a 68% acceptance rate.
Private Butler University is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The university, founded in 1855 and named after its founder Ovid Butler, has six colleges, including the Lacy School of Business, College of Communication, College of Education, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and Jordan College of the Arts, and it offers more than 60 major academic fields of study.
Butler University Acceptance Rate
According to the report, Butler University received about 16430 Applications for fall 2023 admissions with an acceptance rate of 68% and an enrollment rate of 12%.
SAT, ACT, And GPA of Butler University
- SAT: Butler University is competitive for SAT results with an average composite SAT score of 1510-1560 out of 1600, according to the SAT. The score choice policy at Butler University is “Highest Section.”Another name for this is “super scoring.” This implies that you have a choice as to which SATs you submit to the institution. Out of all the scores that the institution receives, your application readers will consider only your highest section scores from all of your SAT dates.
- ACT: Butler University’s ACT average ranges between 25-31. Butler University is Moderately Competitive for ACT scores with this score. Readers of your application will look at your highest section scores from all of the ACT dates you submitted, out of all the results Butler University gets.
- GPA: Although some schools publish an unweighted GPA, most utilize a weighted GPA of 4.0. Butler University needs you to be near the top of your class and far above average with a GPA that ranges between 3.63 – 4.15. Your transcript should primarily reflect A’s.
It’s challenging to change your GPA in time for college applications if you’re currently a junior or senior student. However, you will need a better SAT or ACT score to make up for a GPA that is at or below the GPA school average. Your edge over candidates with higher GPAs will be increased as a result.
Butler University Admission Requirement
However, to be eligible for admission into Butler University, you have to take the following criteria Into consideration:
- You must have a High School GPA.
- We consider High School Rank, but it is not required.
- You need to provide a High School Transcript.
- You must complete College Prep Courses.
- We consider SAT/ACT, but they are not required.
- Recommendations (Recommended)
Butler University- How To Apply
- Do you have what it takes to be at Butler University? If yes then you can commence your application process via the University’s admission portal or Common Application portal for both spring and fall semesters on or before November 1 for early action (fall), February 1 for Regular Decision (fall) and December 14 (spring).
- Visit Butler University’s application page to begin your application process by clicking on the link below https://www.butler.edu/apply/
- For further information and clarity, visit https://www.butler.edu/
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Gerard Butler Net Worth – Biography, Early Life And Career
- What a Good SAT Score – How to Check the SAT Score for College
- How to Get Out Of Credit Acceptance Car Loan
- Average Sat Score – Average SAT Scores by State | Is 1200 a Good SAT Score
- SAT Score Calculator: How to Calculate your Scholastic Assessment Test Scores