Here I would be giving you the Best NFT Marketplaces. Non-fungible tokens(NFT) give you ownership of artwork, music, videos, and other online collectibles. They exist on blockchains, the innovative technology that underlies cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Also Read: AFREXIMBANK Internship 2023 – Apply Now!
This is a digital platform for buying and selling NFTs(Nonfungible Tokens). This is a platform that permits people to store their NFTs and they could also sell them out to others for cryptocurrency or money. It could be said that this platform is a place of exchange where everyone is giving out to get something in return.
There are different NFT marketplaces and the way they are different is how their medium of exchange is also different like their fees, payment options, permitted blockchains, NFT available, and other options depending on the one you are using.
How to go about with NFT Marketplace
For you to use the NFT marketplace you must know how it works. First thing you must have created an account with the marketplace of your choice. Then you would need to add a payment method, and some marketplaces may require you to link a crypto wallet to be able to pay with crypto. While others would permit you to use a credit card.
Best NFT Marketplace to Trade with
There are a lot of marketplaces we can get NFT but not all are capable, reliable, and genuine. So we are going to talk about the reliable ones:
- OpenSea: OpenSea is rated as the largest NFT marketplace. This is an American online non-fungible token marketplace headquartered in New York City. The company was founded by Devin Finzer and Alex Atallah in 2017.
This marketplace hosts popular NFTs that include art, music, photography, trading cards, and virtual worlds.
This marketplace allows non-fungible tokens to be sold directly at a fixed price. It is the premier destination to browse, buy and sell NFTs including music, collectibles, art, and gaming items. There are cryptocurrencies used on Open Sea are Ethereum, Solana, USDC, and other payment options. They use ERC-721 and ERC-1155 Ethereum standards for NFTs to confirm their ownership of digital collectibles so users don’t claim ownership of what is not theirs.
- Rarible: With this marketplace, users are allowed to buy and sell art, collectibles, video game assets, and NFTs. There are cryptocurrencies you can use for trading on this platform which is Ethereum, Flow, and Tezos.
- NBA Top Shot: If you are a lover of basketball then this marketplace allows you to buy video clips, play highlights, and art for both the NBA and the WNBA. With this marketplace as a basketball-lover, you would never get to miss any basketball history which means you would keep up with any game you miss. You can trade on this marketplace with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, D, AI, or USDC. There are additional fees to the purchase price either buying with a credit card or cryptocurrency.
- Binance: This is one of the largest cryptocurrency mediums added to the NFT marketplace in 2021.
- Nifty Gateway: This marketplace is known for hosting expensive and exclusive NFT sales. This platform became popular when it was acquired by Gemini in 2019 which is ren the Winklevoss twins, Cameron and Tyle Winklevoss.
This marketplace is more focused on artwork especially artworks from celebrities and top artists. To be regular in business they use an open edition system. This makes getting their work within a limited time.
- Super rare: This is a high-end NFT marketplace that positions itself in the NFT ecosystem as an art gallery. They invest more time in reviewing work before it is available for sale. Investors feel more confident in the quality. Super Rate charges 15% for the first time when an NFT is sold on the primary market. There is also a reduction of 3% for every transaction a buyer pays.
Getting Started with the different Marketplaces Mentioned Above
We are going to be talking about how to create accounts with some of the marketplaces mentioned above. They have different mediums of operations so we would know the one convenient enough for you.
We are going to be starting with Open Sea. To get started here you would need a digital currency, a crypto wallet, and an Open Sea account.
- First to get started you would need to buy a digital currency (Eth) to get access to digital currency to be able to go about transactions on the Ethereum blockchain, you can get it from a digital currency exchange like Coinbase. You would need Eth to Mint NFT, Buy, NFT, and gas fees to complete your transactions.
- Next, you have to install a crypto wallet. You can get MetaMask which is also a crypto wallet. It helps you to store your digital currency and Get your transactions on the Ethereum blockchain done.
In your process of installing a crypto wallet, you would be sent a unique wallet address and with the address, you can complete your transaction. To access your wallet address is through etherscan.io an independent blockchain explorer.
- Before going forward on this step, make you are having an Open Sea account. You have to connect to your Open Sea to be able to connect your wallet. To get to your account, you navigate to opensea.io and tap on the profile icon to be able to connect your wallet.
- Last make sure you have an Ethereum wallet to be open sea which is the second step. By the time you see connecting then your wallet is connecting to Open sea.
This is another marketplace where you might choose to start up. Let’s get started. To be able to get started with Raible:
- Rarible is supported by the following wallet: Ethereum, Tezos, and Flow. Before you can be able to create an account with Rarible you would need to have at least one of the wallets mentioned above. If in case you choose Ethereum as your choice token, there are sub-wallets under Ethereum which are: Torus, Mobile wallet, Portis, Coinbase Wallet, MyEtherWallet, and formats.
If you Flow tokens you would need to be connected to Blocto wallet, on the case of Tezos users would need to be connected to a wallet supported by Beacon. There are other Tezos sub-wallet which are: Spire, Temple wallet, Galleon, Kukai wallet, Umami, and AirGap wallet.
How do I get to register for a personal account on the Binance marketplace? We have to go through the following steps:
- To get started first, you have to sign up for a Binance account. That is you have to create a Binance account.
- Before you go ahead on getting started with the Binance marketplace, you have to go through the identity verification process. Make sure to go through all.
- Buy or deposit crypto and transfer it to your wallet.
- We followed every procedure very well, then you are ready to start your trade using the binance marketplace. Know you can start trade when you have an Eth in your wallet. An Eth is also like a digital currency.
To get started with Nifty gateway, you have to go through the following steps:
- You have your wallet in your Nifty Gateway account.
- After connecting your wallet you Sync NFTs into your Profile.
- Then you set up two-factor authentication on Nifty Gateway.
- Then You have to validate your Nifty Gateway account.
Gas Fee: If you are new to this article, you might be wondering what this term means when trading with NFT, then it means a blockchain transaction fee paid to network validators for their services to the blockchain. Without this fee, there would be no encouragement for people to stake their ETH and secure the network.
What is the Safest NFT Marketplace
Crypto.com is a leading NFT marketplace that offers users a safe, secure, and reliable way to buy, sell and trade their digital assets. Over 150,000 items have been traded on this platform.
What NFT marketplace has more users?
What NFT marketplace has more users, OpenSea is the largest marketplace with currently 2.3 million users, actively trading every day.
Can you sell NFT without a gas fee?
It is necessary to have your gas fee available for transaction sack but you can Put an NFT for sale without any fee attached. If You use the mintable marketplace or use the Polygon Network on OpenSea then you sell NFT without any fee attached.
How do I get customers to purchase my NFT?
There are a lot of ways to advertise your NFT art but let’s look at the popular ways to get them purchased:
- You can promote or advertise your NFT on Instagram.
- You can use the right and appropriate Hashtags.
- Join Discord servers.
- You can get an influencer to work for you to put your artwork on an advert.
- Telegram channels are another medium to promote your artwork.
What can of NFT art sells most?
Being an NFT artist involves a solid understanding of three key layers which is “the artwork”. But most sellers sell NFTs of photographs, drawings, and paintings.