Good news! Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 is now accepting applications from qualified candidates. Belgium Scholarships is a fully funded Award for International Applicants.
Belgium Government Scholarships 2023
Belgium Government Scholarships is the most Prestigious Scholarship in Belgium for all international students. As a fully funded scholarship, the Government of Belgium will cover all of the recipient’s expenses which include Full Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Meals, Books, Health and Insurance, and a monthly Stipend.
Belgium scholarships cuts across all fields of study and are Open to all international applicants from all over the World. This scholarship is for students who are looking to pursue Bachelor, Master’s degree programs and other Training Courses. Up to 150 positions are offered for eligible Master’s degree programs.
Details About Belgium Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master & Training Course
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
- Target: International Students
- Number of Positions: 150 Master’s degree Positions
- Training courses: 70
Benefits of Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
The following benefits will be provided to Belgium Government Scholarships recipients;
- Full Tuition Fees
- Free furnished Accommodation
- Coverage for International travel costs
- A living allowance to support daily expenses
- Indirect mission costs
- Registration fees waiver
- Insurance costs
- Airfare Tickets
Application Process For Belgium Government Scholarships 2023?
Carefully read through the eligibility Criteria outlined below before applying. To apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the online application webpage on: https://www.ares-ac.be/en/cooperation-au-developpement/scholarships/advanced-bachelor-s-and-master-s-degrees
- Once you access the online page, you will be required to fill the application Form with the correct details and provide all the required documents requested.
Eligibility Criteria for Belgium Government Scholarships 2023
To be eligible for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the criteria below;
- Candidates Must have good communication in the English Language to be eligible
- Master’s degree Applicants are required to have an undergraduate-level degree (180 credits ECTS) for an advanced bachelor’s.
- To be eligible, Applicants need to have a related academic background to apply for a relevant field.
- The available duration for the Master’s Program is One Academic Year
The Belgium government scholarship deadline is 27 January 2023.
More Related Content
- International Olympic Committee IOC Young Leaders Program 2023-2026 For Emerging Young Leaders – APPLY…
- Seedstars Enhancing Women Entrepreneurship for Africa 2023 – How to Apply
- JCI Woman Entrepreneurship 2022 – Apply Now!
- NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program 2023 (3rd Cohort) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs – APPLY NOW!
- Drexel University Global Scholar Program 2023 for Undergraduate Students – APPLY NOW!