Applications are ongoing for the Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2022. The BIP internship offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2022
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) gives individuals the platform to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work, at the same time improving skills in a diverse environment.
Additionally, the Bank Internship Program (BIP) is a unique opportunity for individuals to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
The Prestigious Bank Internship program is available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business need.
The World Bank Group values diversity in its workplace hence, it encourages all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply for the Bank Internship program.
World Bank seeks to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
Also Read: Best Masticating Cold Press Juicer Machine
Criteria for Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2022.
In other to be eligible for a BIP Internship, candidates must:
- Posses a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program
- The applicant must be pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time
- No age limit Requirements
- The applicant must be very Fluent in English and must also have Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese.
- Computing skills are highly
The World Bank – Bank Internship Program seeks candidates for Operations in the following fields:
- Human development
- Public health,
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology),
- Urban planning,
- Natural resources management,
- Private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, and Information Technology.
Benefits of World Bank – Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2022
- Interns will be paid an hourly salary by World Bank and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- The covered travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city.
- Interns will take responsibility for their own accommodations.
- The internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
Date and Duration of World Bank – Bank Internship Program.
The Internship is offered twice a year. They include;
- May–September Summer Internship (The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship begins from (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
- Please note that All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (applications by email are not accepted)
- The internship requires all J1 visa holders to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the WB.
How to Apply for World Bank Internship Program?
- All the Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the deadline date. Prepare your application and provide your personal information accurately. Upload the following documents as requested:
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Statement of Interest
Evidence of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- You will need to Register for an account and provide an email address. Make sure you have correctly spelled out your email address,
- Don’t forget to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Once you submit your application you will receive an email confirmation providing you with your application number.
The World Bank Internship Applications are now open through October 31st for the Winter Internship Term (November 2022 – March 2023)