The application process is ongoing for The Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023 for Foreign Students. This scholarship is for students who wish to study in France in priority fields. This write-up shall contain all the details you need to have concerning this topic and the eligibility requirements.
Also Read: FAO Internship Programme for Africa 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023 for Foreign Students
The Eiffel excellence program was established by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign affairs. It was created to attract international students to study at French Universities for their master’s and Ph.D. programs.
This program aims to give foreign decision-makers of both the private and public sectors in selected areas of study quality education. It encourages applicants aged 25 and above from developing countries at the master’s level and Ph.D. applicants of up to 30 years and above from developing and industrialized countries at the Ph.D. level.
The Summary of vital information about the Eiffel scholarship is given below;
- Sponsor(s): The Government of France
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Host Institution(s): All higher Institutions in France
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: many
- Study Level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: International Students from any nationality
Eligibility Criteria of the Eiffel Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements;
- You must hold degrees in the appropriate subjects of study from an accredited higher education institution.
- must exhibit exceptional academic and research skills.
- Be prepared to follow the guidelines controlling students’ behavior in France.
Benefits of The Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023 for Foreign Students
As a beneficiary of this scholarship, you will receive the following benefits;
- You will be given a monthly allowance of €1,181 and €1,700 for masters and doctoral students respectively.
- All winners of the award will be given an allowance for international transport and national transport.
- You will be given insurance
- Accommodation throughout the time of your studies.
Also Read: Best Window Planters – Do Window Planters need Drainage Holes?
How to Apply for The Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023 for Foreign Students
To apply for this scholarship, all interested applicants are to contact the higher institutions in France for nomination. Follow the steps below;
- Contact the French Embassy’s department of cooperation and cultural activity or Espace Campus France in your country of origin for assistance and guidance with your academic endeavor or decision.
- To learn the conditions and deadline for applying to your particular department, contact the International Relations department of a French institution by calling, emailing, or visiting their website.
It now depends on the applicants to choose the school or University in connection with their study project in France. A
- After this process, the organization will then accept and support your application file for the Eiffel Scholarship
- The Institution will then submit your application online on the particular France Campus website.
The deadline for applying for this scholarship is 10th January 2023
Other Official Dates Are
Opening of the call for applications: week of October 3, 2022
Publication of results: week of 3rd April 2023
Scholarship Official Website
The Official Website for the Eiffel Scholarship is;
you can visit this website if you need any clarifications or have any questions concerning this scholarship.
Also Read: Berea College Scholarships for International Students – Apply Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many People Get the Eiffel Scholarship?
Out of over 1500 applicants yearly, only 350 people are awarded this scholarship from year to year.
Is Eiffel Scholarship competitive?
Only the HEC has the absolute right to submit the names of candidates that they feel are qualified enough to get the Eiffel scholarship. This award is particularly competitive and prestigious. Students from outside France will be given priority over students studying from inside France.
Where Can I Get Funding to Study In France?
The various institutions granting funding for studies in France are;
- Campus Bourses
- The Foreign Ministry’s scholarships.
- The Ministry of Higher Education’s scholarships.
- Scholarships from regional authorities.
- The Erasmus+ mobility scholarships for foreign students.
Who Is Eligible for Eiffel Scholarship?
The Eiffel scholarship is available for applicants up to the age of 25 from developing countries at the master’s level and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at the Ph.D. level
Who Can Get the Eiffel Scholarship?
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is awarded to international students by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded to students who want to study abroad and are willing to be admitted to France in any Ph. D. or Master’s program.
How Can I Study in France for Free?
Can you get a free education in France? Of course, you can, provided that you are a resident or citizen of one of the EEA (European Economic Area) member nations or Switzerland. All EU (European Union) member nations, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway are included in the EEA.
Does France Provide Free Education for International Students?
France may not be quite as popular as Germany for affordable higher education, but international students may be surprised to hear they can also study in France for free or, at a very cheap cost, no matter their nationality.
Also Read: Crypto Roth IRA Companies – Are Bitcoin IRA Companies Safe?